Blue Coat ProxySG Monitoring… along with the rest of your infrastructure
Monitor Blue Coat Proxy devices with LogicMonitor
and consolidate oversight of your entire infrastructure into a single application.
LogicMonitor automatically detects and monitors:
- all attack types the proxy detects
- physical disk state
- proxy statistics: requests per second, hit rate, service time, active and idle connections and more
- all traffic sent/received at the interface level (packets/bps)
- CPU and memory statistics
- all environmental sensors and their alarm status and reported values
Proxy Client Requests
Quantify usage and request rate in one place. Compare the hit rate, miss rate and more from clients to the proxy, and correlate with CPU and Memory load, and more. Be alerted to issues in any of these resources.
Easily track the active and idle connections between clients and the Blue Coat Proxy, and the proxy and the servers.
Proxy Fetch times
Want to know how quickly the proxy is responding for hits? For misses? Easy to see with LogicMonitor, so you can tell at a glance if you are having resource limitations in the proxy or the back end servers.
Keep your ProxySG running
Be alerted to any hardware issues in your Blue Coat Proxies. Automatically. LogicMonitor detects all the sensors, hard drives, and fans, collects the data and alerts you to any issues. Before your customers know.
And much more!