Monitoring ASA Firewalls in minutes
With LogicMonitor, ensuring your PIX and ASA firewalls are monitored and working correctly becomes simple. Add your firewalls’ hostname or IP address, and you’re done. (LogicMonitor can also scan, detect and add your firewalls automatically.) LogicMonitor’s ActiveDiscovery will detect that the device is a Cisco firewall, determine its configuration, and apply all the monitoring needed.
LogicMonitor’s ActiveDiscovery will find and monitor:
- All CPUs and memory pools, monitoring for load and fragmentation
- Connections in Use
- Number of Tunnels in use
- Number of user Sessions in use, and alerting on excess failed session setups
- All the interfaces on the firewall, and their throughput, packets and errors
- Encrypted traffic throughput
- TCP and UDP statistics, such as retranmissions
You will immediately have alerts defined on CPU load, memory, and percentage of available connections. All with no configuration required.