Sonicwall Firewall monitoring in minutes
With LogicMonitor’s automated monitoring of SonicWALL firewalls, monitoring becomes simple. Add your firewalls’ hostname or IP address, and you’re done. (If you wish, you can also have LogicMonitor scan, detect and add your firewalls automatically.) LogicMonitor’s ActiveDiscovery will detect that the device is a SonicWALL firewall, and apply all the monitoring needed.
LogicMonitor’s ActiveDiscovery will find and monitor:
- All VPN Security Associations, and the throughput, packets and fragmentation on each
- Overview graphs that show the total packets on each IP Sec SA – on one graph, greatly speeding troubleshooting of resource issues.
- Connections in Use, and Maximum Connections
- CPU and Memory load
- All the interfaces on the firewall, and their throughput, packets and errors
- TCP and UDP statistics, such as retranmissions
You will immediately have alerts defined on CPU load, memory, and percentage of available connections. All with no configuration required.
And of course, Active Discovery will keep LogicMonitor up to date – add a new IPSec VPN link, and you don’t need to remember to update monitoring – ActiveDiscovery will do that for you.