WatchGuard monitoring in minutes
With LogicMonitor’s automated monitoring of WatchGuard firewalls, monitoring becomes simple. Add your firewall’s hostname or IP address, and you’re done. (If you wish, you can also have LogicMonitor scan, detect and add your firewalls automatically.) LogicMonitor’s ActiveDiscovery will detect that the device is a WatchGuard firewall, and apply all the monitoring needed.
LogicMonitor’s ActiveDiscovery will find and monitor:
- CPU, memory, sessions and failures
- All VPN tunnels, and the throughput, packets on each
- Overview graphs showing the performance of every tunnel on one graph, speeding troubleshooting
- Per policy traffic, tracking sessions, bytes and packets for each rule
- Total Connections in Use
- All physical interfaces on the firewall, and their throughput, packets and errors, as well as subinterfaces and flow statistics
You will immediately have appropriate alerts defined. All with no configuration required.
And of course, Active Discovery will keep LogicMonitor up to date – add a new IPSec VPN link, and you don’t need to remember to update monitoring – ActiveDiscovery will do that for you.
Just a few of the critical WatchGuard metrics we monitor:
WatchGuard VPN Usage
LogicMonitor detects each VPN tunnel automatically, and graphs the throughput and packets for each one. And of course, if you add or remove tunnels, ActiveDiscovery detects this and adjusts monitoring for you.
WatchGuard Policy/Rule Usage
LogicMonitor detects each configured rule automatically, and graphs the throughput and packets that each rule forwards. And of course, if you add or remove rules, ActiveDiscovery detects this and adjusts monitoring for you.