The LogicMonitor API is available to perform core commands programmatically.
LogicMonitor’s API is a powerful resource and, in certain situations, a useful alternative to management through our web interface. The LogicMonitor API is freely available to clients.
Some of the features/functions available through the API:
- Add/Remove collectors
- Add/Remove hosts
- Change alert thresholds
- Get raw data
- Get embeddable graph widgets
- Get detailed data for each host
- Schedule down time
A few benefits of the LogicMonitor API:
- Automatically add/remove hosts from monitoring as your infrastructure scales up/down.
- Download historical data and graphs without having to access the web interface.
- Integrate LogicMonitor into your web applications, mobile applications, and desktop system management tools.