Kubernetes Integration Summary
LogicMonitor’s Kubernetes Monitoring Integration (called LM Container) enables you to comprehensively monitor your Kubernetes orchestrated container environment — and the applications running within — alongside the rest of your hybrid infrastructure in a single pane of glass. LM Container provides automated monitoring and pre-configured alert thresholds for Kubernetes cluster components (containers, nodes, pods, and services), container health, and application performance. You can be sure that you have full visibility to maximize your container investment.
- Maximize Your Investment – Maximize performance with automated monitoring for Kubernetes Pods, Nodes, Services, Containers, and standard applications, all based on best practices.
- Get Deeper Insights – Out of the box dashboards provide deeper insight and will help you identify how you can optimize your cluster.
- Save Your Team Time – Avoid the hassle of managing storage solutions for performance data with granular data retention for up to two years.
- Proactively Prevent Downtime – Pre-configured alert thresholds ensure that you receive meaningful alerts right from the start, and help you to proactively prevent downtime.
- Simplify Monitoring – Avoid the burden and overhead of having an agent on every node with a solution that simply runs as two Pods in the cluster.
- Get a Single Pane of Glass – Monitor your entire distributed infrastructure in a single pane of glass with LogicMonitor’s comprehensive monitoring for cloud and on-premise environments.