SANTA BARBARA, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)—LogicMonitor, the leading automated end-to-end IT infrastructure monitoring platform, today announces new integrations with leading IT workflow and work collaboration technologies PagerDuty and Slack. Alongside other product enhancements, the announcement illustrates the company’s agile development framework and its ability to quickly produce product enhancements based on its customers’ needs and industry trends.
One of LogicMonitor’s key aims is to automate and streamline the processes associated with managing sophisticated IT operations infrastructures for its customers. The integrations with PagerDuty and Slack help simplify the process of receiving and updating infrastructure performance alerts for customers using these applications. These integrations enhance the functionalities of the powerful LogicMonitor platform, simplifying IT workflows and associated communication processes for the company’s customer base.
- PagerDuty is an alerting and ticketing platform that allows users to centrally manage incidents. With PagerDuty integrated within the LogicMonitor platform, customers can now create, update and close PagerDuty incidents automatically based on LogicMonitor alerts.
- Slack is a messaging application that simplifies team communication and is in use by a large number of LogicMonitor customers. LogicMonitor’s integration with Slack allows for LogicMonitor alerts to be sent and updated in real time via Slack.
New features added to LogicMonitor’s UI include:
- The new Device Tree allows customers to efficiently navigate to each level and grouping of their monitored infrastructure as displayed in LogicMonitor, with options for a contextual or focused view. The new functionality allows for easy evaluation of device groups, devices, “datasources” (LogicMonitor’s built-in monitoring modules) and datasource instances in a single panel.
- Its new Table Widget provides an easy way to compare metrics across devices. This can be as simple as viewing CPU, memory and volume usage across Windows devices or as complex as configuring the widget to display metrics across a variety of device types. By providing a way to standardize and sort data, users can evaluate the health, capacity and performance metrics across their infrastructures.
LogicMonitor also announces improvements to its Services and Reporting modules:
- Services provides users the ability to monitor the performance and availability of websites, hosted applications and devices from LogicMonitor’s remote testing locations. The latest enhancements bring visibility to multistep transactions and provide additional performance metrics. Combined with device monitoring, Services provides a comprehensive view of internal and external application performance in one solution, eliminating the need to use a specific monitoring tool that only monitors website or application performance.
- The Reports update includes an enhanced report layout (including interactive HTML), shareable links and additional configuration options. Expanded reporting functionality allows customers to understand and react to their infrastructure performance more intelligently.
LogicMonitor will reveal the new functionality at an event in London tomorrow, February 10th.
LogicMonitor’s automated SaaS performance monitoring platform provides IT Ops teams with end-to-end visibility and actionable metrics to manage today’s sophisticated on-premises, hybrid, and cloud infrastructures. Deploy and manage your monitoring faster and automatically with AutoDiscovery™ of devices. Act on infrastructure performance data using built-in and customizable dashboards, performance forecasting, and complete reporting. Use built-in workflow capabilities including alerting routing and escalation management to improve your IT team’s issue response and resolution time.
Try LogicMonitor for a free 14-day trial at www.logicmonitor.com/try-it-now.
Check out the full press release here.