Upgrades and Enhancements
- the ability to set the view to a point in time – if you click the “Set time range” button on a host or dashboard page, all graphs will show data from that time range, until it is reset.
- Dynamic Groups are now automatically hidden if they have no members, and displayed when they have members.
- Instances are now displayed in numerical order (making it easier to locate interface gi2/26, for examples.)
- Failed logins are now tracked in the Access Log.
- The Alert Filter on the Alerts tab is now an easier to use inline form, that remembers the last set filter, and displays expanded if a filter is in use.
- Dashboard graphs are now larger and easier to read.
- Flash graphs now support vertical zooming, as well as horizontal. Use the slider to the left of the graph to zoom in from the top or bottom of the Y Axis.
- The full explanatory alert message is now displayed for all alerts when you mouse over them, in both the Host and Alerts tab.
- A Notes field is added to the properties of each user account, allowing notes as to when to disable an account, for example.
- You can now schedule downtime for a specific datasource on a group level.
- the ability to see the hosts that a datasource is active on.
There are new datasources available for several devices.
- Citrix Xen server storage resource monitoring
- NetApp fiber channel interface monitoring
- NetApp snapvault monitoring
- SonicWall firewalls
- Microsoft Cluster
If you are interested in these, or any other kinds of monitoring that your LogicMonitor portal currently does not provide, please do not hesitate to contact support.
- Right clicking a host in the alert tab and selecting open in a new tab will now correctly open the host view, with the datasource/instances in alert expanded.
- Flash graphs no longer display 10 digits after the decimal.
- Better support for Chrome browser