IN THIS ARTICLE:
You can restart a Collector from within the LogicMonitor platform, or from the Collector host.
Restarting from the LogicMonitor Platform
To remotely start a Collector from within the LogicMonitor platform:
- Navigate to Settings | Collectors.
- From the Collectors page, find the Collector in the Collector table and click its manage icon to open the Manage Collector Dialog.
- Click Support and from the dropdown menu that appears, select "Restart Collector."
Restarting from the Collector Host
To restart a Collector from its host device:
- Windows host. On a Windows host, restart the “LogicMonitor Collector” and “LogicMonitor Collector Watchdog” services from the Services control panel
- Linux host. On a Linux host, execute /usr/local/logicmonitor/agent/bin/sbshutdown, then /etc/init.d/logicmonitor-watchdog start