Unmonitored Netscan Devices
Devices discovered via Netscan that are not assigned to a device group will be pooled together under the "Unmonitored Netscan Devices" tab.
You can filter through these devices in one of three ways:
- Device type: view devices based on their categorization as a Cisco, Linux, Netapp, or Windows device.
- Policy: view devices based on the NSP (Netscan Policy) by which they were discovered.
- Netscan ID: view devices based on the specific Netscan iteration by which they were discovered.
- Netscan Status: choose whether you want to view All, Active, or Deleted Netscan devices. Deleted devices are those that were previously discovered during a Netscan iteration, deleted, and have since been re-discovered. You can move these devices directly into monitoring.
You can move unmonitored Netscan devices to a group in two ways:
- Select the checkboxes next to the listed unmonitored devices. Once all relevant devices are checked, click the "Move to Group" button. You will be prompted to fill-out the desired Device Group name. Click "save" and the devices will be automatically added to the designated group.
- Select the checkboxes next to the listed unmonitored devices. Drag and drop these devices into the desired Device Group.
Learn more about Netscan Policies and the process of device discovery here.