Monitor while you modernize with unified hybird multi-cloud observability that scales across your complex ecosystem. Maximize your migration investment in AWS, Azure, and GCP with real-time visibility into the health and performance of your cloud deployments.
Monitor critical cloud infrastructure and apps
Quickly gain actionable insights from your cloud service provider data. Instantly deploy out-of-the-box dashboards and deep-dive technical insights into AWS, Azure, and GCP, together with on-premises infrastructure in one unified platform. Automatically discover, apply, and scale monitoring for your entire cloud ecosystem in minutes.
2,000+ Turn Key Integrations
Comprehensive multi-cloud monitoring
- Organize your entire IT landscape for multi-cloud, on-prem, and container topology in one platform to clearly visualize dependencies
- Agentless resource discovery quickly collects business-critical information from your cloud platforms
- Quickly correlate performance and spend across systems with fast configuration and instant visibility into cloud, resources, applications, and logs
- Save deployment and troubleshooting time with built-in best practices including dynamic alert thresholds and use-case driven monitoring
- Access comprehensive OS and application-level metrics along with cloud-specific API data
Monitoring that moves and changes with you.
Cloud environments change frequently. Your cloud monitoring tool should keep up. 2,500+ custom LogicMonitor integrations provide:
- Extensible and frictionless setup of AWS, Azure, and GCP environments, containerized deployments (Kubernetes, Docker, etc), as well as business-critical SaaS applications, such as Office 365, Salesforce, and Slack.
- Dynamic resource discovery automatically monitors ephemeral cloud environments at scale without manual oversight
- Immediate and comprehensive visibility into the health, performance, and availability of cloud platforms with an intuitive setup wizard
- Maximize service levels and get a singular view into multi-cloud account level capacity, scheduled maintenance, and available services
Control your cloud spend
Eliminate surprise overages. Easily predict cloud costs and visualize spend alongside resources to find cost optimization opportunities with detailed ROI analysis.
- Rightsize resource utilization and processing with full visibility into over and under-utilized workloads alongside costs
- Discover orphaned resources and eliminate unnecessary costs for unused cloud tools
- Automated alerts flag spend thresholds and reserved instance expirations
Use historical data to forecast future spend and optimize resource allocation
Reduce MTTR with intelligent alerting
Dynamic alerting to preempt issues before they become problems.
- Service insight capabilities monitor and alert at the business level so ephemeral resources are constantly covered
- Cut through the noise with pre-configured alert thresholds based on AI-driven best practices for cloud environments
- Patented algorithms detect log events representing changes and anomalies across infrastructure landscapes, both cloud and on-prem
- Leverage forecasting and eliminate issues with service limits to maintain availability
Additional multi-cloud monitoring platform benefits
Monitor cloud platforms and SaaS apps with speed and ease
LM Envision’s multi-cloud monitoring service provides agentless, API-based monitoring of business-critical SaaS applications and cloud platforms for holistic coverage.
Keep your team informed
Keep your teams connected and streamline workflows with built-in integrations for service management tools like ServiceNow, Autotask, and Connectwise, communication tools like Slack, and incident response tools like PagerDuty.
Service limit capacity with no surprises
Receive alerts for service disruptions, even before your cloud provider confirms them. Track the availability, performance and usage of your cloud services before it impacts end-user performance.
CloudOps Engineer? Welcome home.
LM Envision provides a unified homebase for all cloud operations. Get a quick look between your environments, or dive into the nitty gritty details of a specific instance. Whether you’re in CloudOps, SRE, ITOps, or a developer, LogicMonitor is custom-tuned for every each experience.
Every cloud migration is different. LogicMonitor can help.
Get your head out of the cloud and your applications in it. LM Envision helps you navigate through the turbulence and ensure clear skies for the future. Whether you’re fully on-prem, slowly migrating legacy services, or just can’t scale fast enough, LogicMonitor can save you money and prepare you for the journey ahead.
Monitor your containers with ease
Rapidly detects any anomalies and frees you and your team from time-consuming, manual work of sorting out what’s essential and what is not.
- Automated monitoring and pre-configured alert thresholds for AWS Container Services such as EKS and ECS, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), and Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- Ephemeral containerized applications are auto-detected, monitored, and alerted on based on best practices
Find the root cause of issues faster with AIOps
Root cause analysis (RCA) means that you and your team gets immediate insight by:
- Surfacing actionable alerts by reporting only on the primary cause of issues and screening out irrelevant data according to the criteria you choose.
- Rapidly detects any anomalies and frees you and your team from time-consuming, manual work of sorting out what’s essential and what is not.
Monitor your entire infrastructure
Gain full-stack observability across cloud, on-premises, and hybrid environments with cloud-based infrastructure monitoring. Cut down your MTTR and make informed decisions with AI-powered intelligence for IT Operations.
Intelligent log analysis for cloud environments
Take control of the cloud in a single platform with unified logs and metrics for all cloud services. Go beyond monitoring with out-of-the-box dynamic thresholds creating proactive workflows built around log events and metric-based alerting, preventing downtime or spikes to unnecessary costs. Ingest Azure Monitor, GCP Stackdriver, and AWS Cloudwatch logs alongside other devices and services to provide visibility into cloud workloads and IaaS & PaaS performance.
- What is Cloud Monitoring?
Cloud monitoring is the process of reviewing and managing the operational workflow that makes up a cloud-based IT infrastructure. Different techniques confirm the availability and performance of websites, servers, applications, and other cloud infrastructure.
- Can I monitor more than one cloud provider simultaneously at LogicMonitor?
Companies often use multi-cloud environments to distribute computing resources and minimize the risk of downtime and data loss. LM Cloud applies a comprehensive monitoring strategy to overall cloud performance. It gives users real-time, data-driven insight into every potentially impactful component of their cloud deployment through three fundamental elements: cloud provider monitoring, resource performance monitoring, and detailed ROI analysis.
- What cloud providers does LogicMonitor monitor?
LM Cloud’s three component strategy (resource monitoring, cloud provider availability monitor, and ROI monitoring) does not depend on the cloud provider. Currently supported cloud services include Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform, and SaaS apps such as Office 365, Salesforce, Zoom, or any supported by Atlassian Statuspage.io.
- How does LM collect cloud metrics?
LogicMonitor collects data via the following methods: The application program interface (API) for individual cloud providers, for example AWS CloudWatch API, AWS EC2 API, Azure Monitor API, and so on. And the LogicMonitor Collector Metrics from LM Cloud are presented within LogicMonitor the same way as metrics for all resources and device metrics.
- How does cloud monitoring work?
The cloud monitoring strategy includes three components critical to measuring overall health and performance of a cloud infrastructure:
- Resource Monitoring
- Cloud Provider Availability Monitoring
- Return On Investment (ROI) Monitoring
Monitored data for these three components is presented in auto-generated dashboards alongside any monitored data for on-premises infrastructure in LogicMonitor
- What are cloud metrics?
LogicMonitor discovers your cloud resources and adds each resource as a LogicMonitor device. Datasources that are pre-configured to preform API calls and queries will be automatically applied to these discovered resources. If you also have a Collector deployed within your cloud environment, traditional Collector DataSources based on SNMP, WMI, and so on, will also auto-apply to these discovered resources. All existing LogicMonitor reporting, alerting dashboard and monitoring functionality works the same way once this data is in LogicMonitor.
See what our customers say about us
Simple Effective Event Log and Resource Monitoring/Alerting tool
LogicMonitor is used by our organization to actively monitor servers and cloud infrastructure for both events and resource utilization. Our main objective is to use the tool to detect and alert IT staff of anomalies or other potential downtime that could impact our customers and employees. LogicMonitor is currently deployed to key infrastructures such as VM hosts, domain controllers, critical servers, and Azure resources such as VMs, Frontdoor, Kubernetes, etc.
Nov 21, 2022
A game changer for a company!
LogicMonitor is being used in Zwift to monitor all our network assets, meeting room appliances and all our SaaS.The idea is to change from a reactive support model to a pro-active support model. In order to archive this, we use all the function the software offers: custom alerts, SNMP monitoring, Windows log monitoring and so far the results are amazing: our response time to our internal customers are increasing. We plan to leverage more the usage among the next year.
Nov 19, 2022
LogicMonitor has been a homerun!
More recently, we’ve been able to pull in data from other sources, O365, our phone system, Azure, etc… to build IT Operations dashboards that give us insights in one place rather than multiple different admin centers across all these products.
Jul 01, 2022
Cloud Monitoring Solution Brief
Cloud monitoring doesn’t have to be complicated. Learn more about cloud monitoring from LogicMonitor.