Maximize your investment in AWS, Azure, GCP, and other SaaS applications with real-time visibility into the health and performance of your cloud deployment. Get started with lightweight, agentless monitoring and powerful AIOps features
The cloud monitoring solution for all
Monitor mission-critical cloud infrastructure and SaaS apps in minutes
LM Cloud provides a fast, three-step setup wizard that automatically discovers, applies, and scales monitoring for your entire cloud ecosystem. Experience executive-level dashboards and deep-dive technical insights into AWS, GCP, VMware, and Microsoft Azure together with other infrastructure on one unified platform.
With LM Cloud, you’ll get:
- Rapid API-based monitoring of business-critical cloud platforms and SaaS applications without deploying any agents or collectors
- Intuitive, guided three-step setup and configuration to monitor cloud platforms and SaaS applications
- Quick troubleshooting with instant visibility into cloud resources, logs, and applications to correlate performance across your entire stack
- Enhanced visualizations for on-prem, cloud, and microservice topology within one platform; streamlining previous workflows that may have leveraged legacy or vendor-agnostic platforms
- Automated log analysis in the context of IT Infrastructure performance, giving users insight to know where and why an event is happening
Onboard and proactively monitor within minutes
Cloud environments are dynamic and your monitoring platform should be too. LogicMonitor’s LM Exchange, Cloud Integrations provides:
- Seamless and frictionless setup and API-based monitoring of AWS, Azure, GCP environments, and business-critical SaaS applications, such as Office 365, Salesforce, Zoom, or any supported by Atlassian Statuspage.io
- An intuitive, three-step configuration wizard means that you can have real-time visibility into the health, performance, availability, and usage of cloud platforms quickly and easily
Reduce MTTR with intelligent alerting
Dynamic cloud environments can be hard to manage, especially when it comes to alerting. With AIOps, users can leverage dynamic thresholds and anomaly detection to intelligently detect signals from noise
- Dynamic thresholds detect the expected performance range for your services and use anomaly detection to identify performance outside of the expected range. Alerts are then sent for abnormal behavior, helping businesses avoid alert fatigue and surface anomalies sooner
- Patented algorithms detect log events representing change and anomalies across entire environments, allowing IT Operations teams to focus on the right information at the right time
Complete view of cloud provider availability
With cloud provider monitoring you get one view into account level capacity, scheduled maintenance, and available services. This ensures your team will never run into service limits and can forecast accordingly
Full observability into public cloud platforms and SaaS applications
Troubleshoot quickly with instant and enhanced visibility into your cloud resource and application performance right out-of-the-box. And, correlate configuration and performance changes with LogicMonitor’s custom event integrations. Utilize AIOps and Log Analysis to proactively identify anomalies that impact performance
Optimize spend and get the most out of cloud
No more surprises. See ‘at-a-glance’ where you can cut costs and optimize spend with detailed ROI analysis. Automated alerts flag spend thresholds and reserved instance expirations. Make your business more predictable by using historical data to forecast future spend and optimize resource allocation
See what our customers say about us
Using LogicMonitor as a Non-MSP
We’ve recently started to integrate the LM Logs and Configuration monitoring into our system. This has drastically helped in reducing troubleshooting time for issues.
May 17, 2021
Best performance monitoring tool
It has both real-time and historical performance data for server CPU, memory, disk I/O, and network usages, all displayed in beautiful graphs. Very convenient for performance troubleshooting or determining whether a device is over or underused.
May 14, 2021
LogicMonitor is one of the best monitoring tool I have ever deployed.
LogicMonitor support is very good. Their response time is fast and we didn’t have any issues.
Sep 10, 2020
Well suited where an organisation wishes to have a unified view of hardware stats and software stats… single monitoring window.
Dec 30, 2020
The Lowdown on LM
[LogicMonitor is] great for keeping an eye on infrastructure at a small scale (office-wide) or large scale (planet-wide).
Dec 18, 2020
LogicMonitor will become your Ops Team process improvement tool
We are a managed services IT staff and use LogicMonitor to support our clients and our own infrastructure. We sell monitoring as a service and Logic Monitor serves a critical role in that service.
Dec 14, 2020
LogicMonitor is Time Saving Magic!
We implemented LogicMonitor to gather more information regarding our servers and appliances with far less configuration compared to previous laborious and custom solutions.
Dec 13, 2020
Second time LogicMonitor customer
LogicMonitor gives us a single pane of glass to view all of our infrastructures; from legacy hardware to bleeding-edge cloud resources. LogicMonitor also provides excellent default thresholds and alerting behavior, giving us huge gains in time for resolution compared to our previous toolset.
Dec 11, 2020
LogicMonitor is how monitoring should be.
The ability to customize reports and dashboards is key as an MSP, because we can present custom tailored dashboards to our customers on request.
Dec 10, 2020
LogicMonitor the Network Monitoring Tool You’ve been Searching for!
The application is integrated with our ticketing system and allows us to quickly respond to alerts. It also allows for two way communication between our ticketing system and Logic Monitor.
Dec 10, 2020
Cloud Monitoring benefits
Monitor cloud platforms and SaaS apps with speed and ease
LM Cloud provides rapid API-based monitoring of business-critical SaaS applications and Cloud platforms without deploying any agents or collectors, for seamless employee experience
Keep your team informed
Keep your teams connected and streamline workflows with built-in integrations for service management tools like ServiceNow, Autotask, and Connectwise, communication tools like Slack, or incident notification tools like PagerDuty.
Eliminate gaps in visibility
Gain access to comprehensive OS and application-level metrics in addition to cloud-specific API data. See how your cloud instances interact with your on-premises and hybrid infrastructure for a comprehensive view of service health and availability
Proactively manage service limit capacity with no surprises
Your cloud account comes with service limits, and unexpectedly hitting them can impact your application’s availability. Receive alerts for service disruptions, even before your cloud provider confirms them. Track the availability and latency of your cloud services before it impacts end-user performance
Understand your cost centers
Get a breakdown of where you’re spending the most and least amount of money to optimize costs moving forward. See ‘at-a-glance’ where you can cut costs and optimize spend with detailed ROI analysis. Automated alerts flag spend thresholds and reserved instance expirations. Make your business more predictable by using historical data to forecast future spend
2,000+ Turn Key Integrations
Monitor your containers with ease
Rapidly detects any anomalies and frees you and your team from time-consuming, manual work of sorting out what’s essential and what is not.
- Automated monitoring and pre-configured alert thresholds for AWS Container Services such as EKS and ECS, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), and Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- Ephemeral containerized applications are auto-detected, monitored, and alerted on based on best practices
Find the root cause of issues faster with AIOps
Root cause analysis (RCA) means that you and your team gets immediate insight by:
- Surfacing actionable alerts by reporting only on the primary cause of issues and screening out irrelevant data according to the criteria you choose.
- Rapidly detects any anomalies and frees you and your team from time-consuming, manual work of sorting out what’s essential and what is not.
Monitor your entire infrastructure
Gain full-stack observability across cloud, on-premises, and hybrid environments with cloud-based infrastructure monitoring. Cut down your MTTR and make informed decisions with AI-powered intelligence for IT Operations.
Agentless server collection
Monitor the health and performance of your entire server infrastructure with LogicMonitor’s SaaS-based monitoring platform. Using LogicMonitor’s lightweight, agentless collector, ensure complete visibility across your on-prem and virtual servers instantly and automatically.
- What is Cloud Monitoring?
Cloud monitoring is the process of reviewing and managing the operational workflow that makes up a cloud-based IT infrastructure. Different techniques confirm the availability and performance of websites, servers, applications, and other cloud infrastructure.
- Can I monitor more than one cloud provider simultaneously at LogicMonitor?
Companies often use multi-cloud environments to distribute computing resources and minimize the risk of downtime and data loss. LM Cloud applies a comprehensive monitoring strategy to overall cloud performance. It gives users real-time, data-driven insight into every potentially impactful component of their cloud deployment through three fundamental elements: cloud provider monitoring, resource performance monitoring, and detailed ROI analysis.
- What cloud providers does LogicMonitor monitor?
LM Cloud’s three component strategy (resource monitoring, cloud provider availability monitor, and ROI monitoring) does not depend on the cloud provider. Currently supported cloud services include Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform, and SaaS apps such as Office 365, Salesforce, Zoom, or any supported by Atlassian Statuspage.io.
- How does LM collect cloud metrics?
LogicMonitor collects data via the following methods: The application program interface (API) for individual cloud providers, for example AWS CloudWatch API, AWS EC2 API, Azure Monitor API, and so on. And the LogicMonitor Collector Metrics from LM Cloud are presented within LogicMonitor the same way as metrics for all resources and device metrics.
- How does cloud monitoring work?
The cloud monitoring strategy includes three components critical to measuring overall health and performance of a cloud infrastructure:
- Resource Monitoring
- Cloud Provider Availability Monitoring
- Return On Investment (ROI) Monitoring
Monitored data for these three components is presented in auto-generated dashboards alongside any monitored data for on-premises infrastructure in LogicMonitor
- What are cloud metrics?
LogicMonitor discovers your cloud resources and adds each resource as a LogicMonitor device. Datasources that are pre-configured to preform API calls and queries will be automatically applied to these discovered resources. If you also have a Collector deployed within your cloud environment, traditional Collector DataSources based on SNMP, WMI, and so on, will also auto-apply to these discovered resources. All existing LogicMonitor reporting, alerting dashboard and monitoring functionality works the same way once this data is in LogicMonitor.