Top four reasons teams choose LogicMonitor over Datadog
The broadest full-stack observability platform for complete visibility
Rapid and automatic deployment for immediate time to value
Datadog requires significant work on the customer’s part when it comes to deploying and maintaining it across thousands of servers. Get the answers you need to solve problems faster with LogicMonitor’s fully automated platform. Our agentless collectors automatically discover, map, and set baselines for complex and distributed infrastructure in a matter of minutes.
Smarter with effortless scaling
Standalone monitoring solutions like those Datadog offers aren’t designed to handle the scale and complexity of the new cloud-native world. With LogicMonitor, you can scale seamlessly and allow your business to better serve customers.
Stay savvy with billing built for the modern age
Datadog bills by high-water marks, and by the hour. Conversely, LogicMonitor bills by monthly averages built with daily snapshots. That means you won’t get snagged with huge usage overages.
LogicMonitor’s unified observability platform is a better Datadog alternative
Reduce tool sprawl and unify teams with contextual insights that span infrastructure, applications, and logs in a single platform. LogicMonitor’s AI-based platform goes beyond data to give you actionable insights for your entire tech stack.
- 100% built on OpenTelemetry and OpenMetrics allowing for a vendor neutral approach to better understand the user experience and accelerate business transformation.
- Log intelligence at scale – instant access to contextualized and correlated logs and metrics in a single, unified cloud-based platform. With tiered retention options, including unlimited retention, and hot storage to optimize data hygiene and internal compliance initiatives.
- Never miss an application error, improve code quality, and diagnose and fix issues faster. Gain insight into the performance of the entire app stack, from code to cloud, to ensure a flawless customer experience in agile environments.
AI assistance at scale
LogicMonitor allows enterprises to rise above the limitations of legacy monitoring tools. Our AIOps platform is a future-proof solution that scales with our customers’ expectations – providing these AI-based features to help streamline troubleshooting and proactively prevent issues:
- Automatically surface anomalies and get precise root cause analysis for service-impacting issues.
- Ensure your teams only receive alerts for the issues that matter with dynamic thresholds tuned to your environment.
- Predict future trends and plan utilization with advanced forecasting.
- Visualize dependencies with dynamic topology mapping.
Our story starts with our customers. Rated #1 in support on TrustRadius and #1 in Customer Satisfaction on G2, we provide 24×7 live support with real technical engineers in your region. These engineers work as an extension of your team, enabling rapid results and providing a clear path to digital transformation.
Visibility for ITOps and DevOps to partner in business modernization
LogicMonitor eliminates application and information silos between ITOps & DevOps and prevents context switching with a single view of application services, performance, and infrastructure. Execute and achieve digital transformation initiatives by empowering ITOps & DevOps teams to correlate signals across applications and infrastructure with business outcomes.
Gather, track, trace and measure application performance across hybrid and multi-cloud architectures. Optimize user experience, detect application latency and identify bottlenecks to resolve issues faster, maximize application resiliency and eliminate application silos – delivered via LogicMonitor’s Unified Observability Platform.
See how LogicMonitor stacks up
LogicMonitor, Datadog, SolarWinds, PRTG and other vendors stack up in this comprehensive report by G2. This third-party comparison of network monitoring software is based on real customer reviews and dives into customer satisfaction ratings.