CodeLabs are community sourced and community supported integrations with software widgets, tools, workflow integrations and more. Take them for a test drive, try them on for size, and add to the community!
LogicMonitor + Ansible
Ansible Integration Summary
With the LogicMonitor and Ansible modules, users can effortlessly integrate the management of IT resources within LogicMonitor into existing Ansible processes – including comprehensive monitoring – into one consistent, repeatable process, using familiar Ansible Playbooks. Users can immediately add, create, remove, set SDTs etc. to as many hosts, hostgroups, collectors, datasources as they want.
- Handle your environment within LogicMonitor automatically
- Scalable deployment and management of resources in LogicMonitor
- Seamlessly integrate LogicMonitor management into Ops’ existing Ansible plans
- Install collectors
- Manage Devices by adding them into monitoring and device groups, and set properties
- Schedule downtime for collectors, devices and device groups
- Update properties
Please note that this integration is a community sourced integration from CodeLabs. It has been reviewed by our internal technical gurus, but LogicMonitor support does not support these tools. Must be a LogicMonitor customer to utilize this integration.