Populate, monitor and maintain your ServiceNow CMDB
A Configuration Management Database (CMDB) contains all relevant information about the hardware and software components used across an organization’s IT environment. Even more important, a CMDB defines the relationships and interdependencies between those assets. This makes it easy to understand, manage and report on the service being delivered.
Using LogicMonitor’s ServiceNow CMDB integration, users feed their CMDB with the most recent and accurate information about their IT infrastructure, quickly and easily. This eliminates the typical time-consuming data sifting across systems so you can understand how the entire ecosystem is working, from infrastructure to applications, and are immediately notified when there are changes.
*ServiceNow’s latest version, Orlando, hits the market in March 2020. LogicMonitor is already certified on this new version.
- Alerts can be acknowledged from within ServiceNow, reducing the need to switch context when troubleshooting.
- Manage custom interactions between ServiceNow and LogicMonitor in a more streamlined and efficient way through automated Incident opens and closures and acknowledge alerts directly from ServiceNow Incident forms.
- Integration follows best practices for data integrations from ServiceNow.
- Leverage greater flexibility in your ServiceNow application tools to customize your implementation with workflows and forms to best fit your environment.
- Automatic incident creation in ServiceNow based on a new alert triggered in LogicMonitor.
- Alert acknowledgment automatically updates the incident in the ServiceNow portal.
- Alert acknowledgment can be initiated from ServiceNow Incident forms.
- Automatic incident update with changes to alert severity level in LogicMonitor.
- ServiceNow Incidents close automatically when alerts clear in LogicMonitor.
ServiceNow instance on London, Madrid, New York, and Orlando.