Zoom is a cloud platform providing remote conferencing services that combine video conferencing, online meetings, chat, and mobile collaboration.
LogicMonitor offers out-of-the-box monitoring for Zoom, allowing you to monitor various aspects of the service including room health and global user statistics.
Real-time visibility into Zoom performance and availability
With LogicMonitor’s out-of-the-box Zoom monitoring and dashboard, you gain immediate insight into:
- Zoom status and health with immediate notification into active performance or availability issues down to a room level
- Quality of service metrics for Zoom meetings including audio and video latency, jitter bitrate, and average loss
- Global usage stats and resource utilization for each sub account
Proactive monitoring in three clicks
LogicMonitor’s LM Exchange, Cloud Integrations provides rapid monitoring of Zoom (and other SaaS applications and cloud platforms) without deploying any agents or Collectors, for seamless employee experience:
See the health of all mission-critical SaaS apps in one platform
LogicMonitor provides comprehensive monitoring of all major SaaS applications:
- With LM’s agentless collector, monitor web conferencing applications such as Citrix Gotomeeting, Office 365, Citrix XenApp and engineering services such as Github and Gitlab, or ISP and VPN connectivity
- Use the Remote Workforce Executive Overview dashboard to have one view of your SaaS apps, VDI infrastructure and critical networking technologies