Reduce MTTR with unified logs and metrics
Everyone defines MTTR a little differently, but it all comes down to fixing problems and freeing up time to innovate. Whatever it is, fix it fast with LM Envision.
Reduce MTTR with modern monitoring & proactive data
To keep MTTR at a minimum, you need efficient Ops teams, empowered by knowledge and time. But it can be a process. With LM Envision, reduce MTTR by understanding connectivity across IT environments and remove guesswork at every step. Know exactly why a failure occurred and quickly identify, fix, and learn to maximize service availability.
Monitoring alone is no longer enough
With hybrid and multi-cloud IT environments, Ops teams are forced to switch between tools and sift through siloed data streams.
The complexity lies in knowing how to find the problem and equip the team with the right data to investigate and troubleshoot.
- Overwhelming IT metrics and alerts that don’t correlate to the underlying issue
- Tool sprawl results in artificial inefficiencies and longer MTTR
- Siloed IT and log data prevents quick and accurate troubleshooting
- Too much IT and log data becomes difficult to analyze and makes it nearly impossible to pinpoint issues
- Legacy monitoring solutions leave gaps in IT health
Resolve issues once and for all
Monitor cloud, networks, applications, services, log data, and more in one unified platform.
Streamlined ops workflow
- Single monitoring solution enables IT teams to work efficiently
- No more swivel chair between monitoring and logging solutions to troubleshoot
- Pivoting from metrics to logs in-context allows investigation of log data until insights are found
- Access IT health metrics, with log data for a specific device or resource just one click away
- Identify issues–and fix them instantly–with all of that data in one place
Make sense of your data
- Access historical log data instantly with hot storage and use simple searches to analyze it
- Onboard faster with easy log data ingestion and analysis
- Create predictive log alerts by easily reviewing past issues and associated anomalies
Reduce noise with relevant alerting
- Use anomaly detection to surface issues that require immediate attention
- Proactively troubleshoot in tandem with infrastructure alerts
- Give logs access to all IT practitioners to reduce unnecessary escalations
- Save important log searches to create metrics for expanded alerting
Intelligent log-based anomaly detection
- Algorithms automatically analyze every element of log data events at the time of ingest for immediate triage
- Gain 360-degree visibility into logs with anomaly detection for any device, system, cloud instance, or K8s pod
- Focus on impactful, performance-related activity without having to decipher between normal and abnormal events
LogicMonitor makes life easy for the IT professionals like us. It has a proven record of IT Infra monitoring to notify IT admins before the issue arise. It also helps in troubleshooting the issues the way it reports with alerts.
IT Specialist, Medium Enterprise Industrial Manufacturing Company 3rd-party-verified by TechValidate TVID: E58-789-61A
After filtering the crazy number of metric alerts we have tuned LogicMonitor to give us only relevant information for our team. This makes MTTR much faster.
Network Engineer, Medium Enterprise Retail Company 3rd-party-verified by TechValidate TVID: 344-98A-BDB
LogicMonitor has allowed me to drill deeper into device problems and see what are causes, instead of just showing me that the device is down. This increase troubleshooting and allows me to resolve issues much faster.
Network Engineer, Large Enterprise Retail Company 3rd-party-verified by TechValidate TVID: A9D-28B-895
LogicMonitor is helping us with root cause response time. It is also helping us focus on better response to how we approach recurring errors.
Director, Medium Enterprise Financial Services Company 3rd-party-verified by TechValidate TVID: A12-BC8-3A2
We’re in the inception of setting up LogicMonitor for our organization, but it has already streamlined alerts and collected logs from a variety of event sources across the network. It has provided a ton of visibility into things that were previously obscured and difficult to manage with a distributed organization.
Systems Engineer, Small Business Food Company 3rd-party-verified by TechValidate TVID: 3C2-E7B-501
Don’t take our word for it. Hear it from the source.
Track your company’s network and devices with LogicMonitor.
It’s great since we don’t have to install bothersome agents on the devices or hardware that we want to monitor. I didn’t even need to consult the instructions or contact customer support when I wanted to add a device; the process is simple and easy to follow.
Feb 12, 2024
The tool for strategic Managed Services partners
SolarWinds had the big breach just as we left it. We loved how powerful it was, and how customizable – however, it is an ON-Prem tool, and as a growing MSP, that dynamic didn’t and couldn’t scale.
Nov 21, 2022
Help businesses spend less time on manual tasks and consolidate existing tools
LogicMonitor dynamically scales with our network’s growth. Whether we add new devices or expand into the cloud, the platform adapts seamlessly, eliminating the need for constant manual configuration. Excels in providing comprehensive visibility into our network infrastructure. It auto-discovers devices and monitors various network components, including servers, switches, routers, and cloud services.
Sep 22, 2023
2023 G2 Log Monitoring Momentum Grid
See how LogicMonitor, Dynatrace, Sumo Logic, SolarWinds and other top log monitoring vendors stack up in this third-party comparison from G2, based on real customer reviews.
Logging made easy – with LM Logs
Download this eBook to learn how LM Logs was built to empower ITOps and DevOps by cutting through red tape to pinpoint root causes, with context – effortlessly showing you what is happening, where it is happening, and why.
Loyola University of Maryland lowers administrative overhead with unified observability
Connecting 60 main campus buildings and three remote campus locations that include graduate program facilities and clinical centers under a single monitoring solution ensures that each of the distinguished university’s 9,000 daily active users have consistent access to the expansive network.