- Introduces the Collector Script Cache to allow caching of things like session tokens between collection intervals, without dumping things on the filesystem.
- Groovy scripts for PropertySources and TopologySources now run in the SSE.
- The xxd dependency for Linux Collectors is now shipped with the Linux Collector. This was unavailable in many Linux distributions by default.
- Systemd unit file is now stored in
/etc/systemd/userfor non-root installations.
- Introduces Extra Large (XL) and Double Extra Larger (XXL) size collectors for 16 GB and 32 GB of RAM. See Collector Capacity.
- Improvements made to prevent dead, timed out JDBC tasks from stacking up.
- Improved SSE error messages.
- NetFlow exports received over UDP can now be processed in a multi-threaded manner on the Collector. Previously, processing was limited to a single thread.
!http debugcommand now supports timeout, HTTP version, header, and body arguments to facilitate troubleshooting.
- Instance-level property (ILP) values supplied in Active Discovery scripts no longer require URL encoding. Previously, reporting a character such as “%” would cause parsing to fail.
- TinyRADIUS Java Library is now included. LogicModules that utilize these to test RADIUS login will be available in a future release.
- Augur Systems’ TACACS Java Library is now included. LogicModules that utilize these to test TACACS+ login will be available in a future release.
- Upload scripts are now sent to
- Custom JARs should now be placed in
- Added scripts to allow the migration of a Collector running as root or Administrator to a non-root or non-Administrator user.
- Added a warning that installing the Collector to run as a non-root user on Linux requires editing
/etc/sudoers. This dependency is targeted for removal in a future version.
- Log indicating absence of
agent/conf/agent.conf.localis now WARN level instead of ERROR.
- Improved the error message when failing to install on a non-x86, 64-bit OS. Previously, we indicated that failure was because the OS was not 64-bit when, in actuality, it was because we don’t support ARM64, for example.
- Fixed issue mentioned in 28.005 notes, where Upload Scripts would fail if they didn’t print out a newline at the end of the collection script.
- Fixed issue where long debug commands were unrecognized as valid commands
- Fixed issue in which the
TaskCountInQueuedatapoint found in the
LogicMonitor_Collector_ConfigCollectingTaskDataSource would return negative values.
- Fixed issue where debug commands could not handle special characters