Your business relies on SaaS solutions to communicate and stay productive every day. When those solutions are impacted, massive disruptions can occur. Your solution provider may not always inform you of service disruptions before they happen. LogicMonitor proactively monitors and notifies you of service interruptions, so you can minimize problems before they happen. Coupled with LogicMonitor’s comprehensive hybrid infrastructure monitoring, you gain full visibility across all the tools you need to keep your business humming.
Some of our happy SaaS monitoring customers
Keep tabs on tools that keep your workforce working
Businesses use multiple SaaS-based productivity applications daily. Zoom, Slack, Webex, Salesforce and M365 are required for communication and collaboration to bring global teams together. When you rely on these tools to keep your business running, you need to know that they’re always on so you can reliably continue your operations.
However, organizations often rely on the SaaS provider to ensure that services are continuously running and that they will address problems for their users. That’s not always the case. Teams can encounter visibility blind spots, delay identifying and solving problems, and fail to quickly locate root causes when there are monitoring gaps across the IT estate.
Viewing the health of your SaaS applications alongside your overall hybrid cloud estate brings holistic visibility to your IT operations teams, and saves time to resolve business-critical issues so that communication keeps flowing.
Empowering IT teams with out-of-the-box SaaS monitoring
LogicMonitor’s SaaS application monitoring provides immediate insights into the health, performance, and availability of commonly used productivity apps, including:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Cisco Webex
- Statuspage.IO monitoring for third-party vendors such as GitHub and Trello
Get started easily with out-of-the-box monitoring for SaaS applications and see insights alongside your hybrid cloud environment. Proactively identify and troubleshoot issues before they affect your teams. Get visibility into license usage to help you allocate and optimize your licenses. Gain predictive insights and activate intelligent alerting to reduce service disruptions.
LogicMonitor SaaS monitoring key features
Get set up in under 5 minutes with API credentials. No installation or expertise is required.
- Discover and quickly monitor performance data, availability metrics, license statistics, quality of service, and usage
- Out-of-the-box dashboards to easily see metrics across SaaS tools
- Pre-built alert thresholds that makes monitoring data more actionable
The visibility platform that connects with your business
SaaS monitoring is just one part of LogicMonitor’s unified monitoring solution.
LogicMonitor provides a platform that allows you to bring in various types of telemetry from your IT environment, with a lightweight agentless technology that is easy to implement and administer.
LogicMonitor enables you to free up time for innovation by reducing the risk of outages and accelerating the incident triage process.
Benefits of comprehensive SaaS monitoring
- Unified monitoring alongside your on-premises and cloud deployments
- Stay on top of license details, user count, and organizational limits
- Gather information about the health of SaaS applications
- See potential service disruptions and reduce Mean Time To Repair (MTTR)
- See quality of service (QoS) data to quickly spot performance issues
- Explore usage statistics and response time data to stay ahead of problems
SaaS Monitoring Frequently Asked Questions
- What is SaaS Monitoring?
SaaS monitoring is monitoring the performance and availability of SaaS-based services your company uses for communication and productivity.
- What is SaaS?
SaaS stands for Software as a Service.
- What are some examples of SaaS-based services?
Examples of SaaS-based services include Salesforce cloud services, Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Office 365, Slack, and more.
- Why should I monitor SaaS solutions?
Monitoring SaaS solutions ensures that crucial technologies companies rely on for business communications, like Zoom and Slack, are working properly. If something isn’t working, monitoring helps minimize interruptions.
- How does LogicMonitor monitor SaaS-based services?
LogicMonitor utilizes an agentless collection of metrics via APIs to allow monitoring and implementation. Simply give a couple of fields which are often a combination of Client ID, Authorization Token, API Key, or Secret Key, and be on your way to monitoring.
- How can I get started monitoring SaaS-based applications?
1. In LogicMonitor, navigate to Resources > Add icon.
2. In the Add Resources window, select Cloud and SaaS.
3. Navigate to the SaaS Monitoring section, and then select the SaaS tool and select > Add.
4. From the SaaS Monitoring wizard’s Name page, enter a Name and Description for the SaaS tool’s account.
More information is available here: https://www.logicmonitor.com/support