Reduce risk, improve user experience, and speed time to value with ServiceNow Service Graph Connector for LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor’s integration with the ServiceNow Service Graph Connector evolves the ServiceNow Configuration Management Database (CMDB) beyond inventory and asset management. The Service Graph Connector for LogicMonitor allows users to streamline data collection across systems so that they can understand how the entire ecosystem is working at a glance, from infrastructure to applications, and then be immediately notified when changes occur.
IT organizations are empowered with a broad and deep data foundation for managing the entire lifecycle of digital products and services. Service Graph underpins all ServiceNow products, allowing customers to tie together technology, people, and processes into a service-oriented view. This connected approach enables customers to leverage their existing CMDB investment to rationalize portfolios, automate development and cloud operations, manage risk, and understand ROI, driving high-value business outcomes.
- Streamline data across systems
- Quickly understand the health of the entire ecosystem
- Enhanced data quality, timeliness, and scalability
- Inbound synchronization workflow using: DataSources, REST messages, robust transformations, and identification rules
- Class mapping for hardware and cloud devices, including relationships to child classes
- Decouple LogicMonitor data into Related Data for better performance and CMDB stability