LogicMonitor is thrilled to unveil the winners of the LM LOVE Awards for Q2 2023. These awards truly ignite our performance culture by recognizing the extraordinary contributions of LMers who are Living Our Values Everyday.
Our shared values are the glue that binds our team together. By acknowledging excellence and expressing gratitude for a job well done, we create a truly exceptional culture here at LM. LMers from all corners of the globe were encouraged to nominate their colleagues for these highly coveted awards, which pay tribute to Community Love and our values of:
- Customer Obsessed – We put customers at the heart of everything we do. Their success is our success.
- Better Every Day – We continuously raise the bar in pursuit of excellence; with curiosity, grit, focus, and constant feedback.
- Trust – We earn trust with our customers, employees, and stakeholders. We act with integrity, authenticity, and transparency.
- Agility – We quickly adapt and pivot in constantly changing conditions.
- One Team – We collaborate across organizational boundaries to serve the best interests of LM. We assume positive intent and respect one another.
Join us in giving a big round of applause to our winners: Amy Curran, Catherine Ammon, Thomas Coventry-Brooker, Matthew Zachary, Adam Coffey, and the incredible Accounting team! We recently celebrated them at our LM All Hands meeting with congratulations for this well-deserved recognition.
Check out the announcement for each winner below: