SANTA BARBARA, Calif., April 24, 2019 – LogicMonitor, the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT and service providers, today announced additional speakers and breakout sessions for Level Up, the company’s inaugural conference. Level Up, the premier conference for IT professionals monitoring their hybrid environments, will take place from June 24-26, 2019 at the Fairmont in Austin, Texas. The event will kick off with a full day of training and certification by LogicMonitor experts, followed by two days of keynotes, breakout sessions and networking events.
Attendees will hear keynote addresses on the future of performance monitoring from LogicMonitor’s executive leadership team including CEO Kevin McGibben, Founder and Chief Evangelist Steve Francis and Chief Product Officer Tejaswi Redkar. Additional keynote speakers include Stuart Carrison, Head of IT at Ted Baker and Dr. Ankur Agarwal, Managing Director of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning at Vista Consulting Group.
“I’m excited to be able to share with the LogicMonitor community how Ted Baker has adopted the platform to the core,” said Stuart Carrison, Head of IT at Ted Baker. “Ted uses LogicMonitor in some really innovative ways, and we derive enormous value from the tool across the organization, as far away from IT use cases as you can imagine. I can’t wait to show attendees.”
Level Up’s breakout sessions will follow three tracks designed to help IT professionals operate more efficiently with performance monitoring: Visibility (translating hybrid monitoring into business efficiency), Flexibility (extending and customizing monitoring across hybrid infrastructure) and Velocity (scaling quickly with AIOps, workflow integrations and cost optimization). Breakout sessions include:
- “Reduce Tool Sprawl without Causing a Rebellion” by Nancy Gohring, Senior Analyst, Application and Infrastructure Performance at 451 Research
- “The Business Impact of Monitoring” by Mike Julian, Editor and Analyst at Monitoring Weekly and CEO at The Duckbill Group
- “What DevOps and Development Teams Really Want from Monitoring” by Jordan Hager, Sr. Director, Hosting Architecture and Site Reliability at Q2 Holdings
- “How LogicMonitor uses LogicMonitor” by Nitin Navare, Vice President, Engineering at LogicMonitor
- “Kubernetes Monitoring: Obtain Valuable Insight to Drive Optimization” by Sarah Terry, Manager, Product Management at LogicMonitor
- “Demystifying Datasources [to Customize Monitoring]” by Chris Morgan, Senior Engineer at LogicMonitor
- Visit the website for a full list of Level Up breakout sessions
“At Level Up, we’re giving attendees an inside look at LogicMonitor’s vision and roadmap, and examining industry trends and their implications for performance monitoring and IT as a whole,” said Brandon Holden, COO at LogicMonitor. “With a packed agenda of more than 20 breakout sessions and keynote addresses, it’s an unparalleled opportunity for our customers to learn best practices and network with their peers, no matter what stage they’re at in their performance monitoring journeys.”
LogicMonitor® is the leading cloud-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT. With coverage for thousands of technologies out of the box, LogicMonitor provides granular visibility into resources, services and applications across infrastructure on-premisess and in the cloud. IT and DevOps teams benefit from a unified view of hybrid environments to prevent outages, shrink the time needed to resolve issues, and optimize cloud spend. LogicMonitor’s automated device and resource discovery, preconfigured alert thresholds and customizable dashboards come together to give IT teams the speed, flexibility and actionable insights required to innovate in today’s competitive markets.
Tel: (805) 323-3901
Email: [email protected]