We are excited to highlight our release of Dexda, an Artificial Intelligence (AI) solution for Hybrid Observability. This release further demonstrates our commitment to harnessing a variety of advanced machine learning and AI techniques. Our use of intelligence and automation continues to change the way IT teams work by dramatically reducing alert fatigue and quickly identifying problems. We realize AI is not just a tool—it is the key to revolutionizing IT and cloud operations. This is why we’ve layered AI and intelligent solutions across our platform, giving customers key tools to reshape their IT operations.
Understanding Our Customers’ Pain Points: Reducing Alert Fatigue and MTTR
In our recent Future Further research report, we uncovered that nearly half of business leaders only have negative things to say about their company’s current complicated multiple pane monitoring approach. That’s why Dexda’s focus is to help expedite the resolution of critical issues through these AI-powered capabilities:
- Natural Language Processing – Dexda’s insights use advanced NLP to automatically summarize the alerts in a correlation into their most succinct form, driving down the time it takes support teams to determine the source and implement a solution
- Reduced Noise Alert – Advanced contextual enrichment capabilities, and deduplication efforts filter through thousands of daily alerts to produce succinct alerts for the most critical events, and drive down MTTR
- Insight Timeline – Pinpoint the causal alert and identify patterns in the alert sequence and instances on the insight timeline
Secondly, Dexda dramatically reduces the risk for organizations struggling to make a digital transformation through:
- Adaptive correlation – Dexda will automatically re-cluster alerts when it identifies a more optimal clustering option. This avoids any delay in escalating insights to ServiceNOW for issues that start small and then snowball.
- Extensible correlation – Create user defined correlation models to target the alert and enriched CMDB data that makes sense for your business. You define how your correlations behave.
- ServiceNow Ready – Automatically enriches Dexda alerts with ServiceNOW CMDB data to drive additional context for ML correlations. Dexda includes a seamless bi-directional integration with ServiceNOW Incident module.
- MSP Ready – Dexda supports multi-tenancy with correlations scoped to each tenant.
Our AI Journey: From the Beginning to the Future
LogicMonitor’s commitment to AI for hybrid observability began long before Dexda. Since our inception in 2008, we’ve consistently developed robust intelligent capabilities through sophisticated algorithms, as well as historical and real-time data. The introduction of LM Intelligence in 2019 under our LM Envision platform was a pivotal moment, enhancing hybrid IT monitoring and observability capabilities. Dexda is the latest milestone in our ongoing AIOps journey—a journey rooted in delivering superior anomaly detection, predictive analytics, and intelligent alerting.
LogicMonitor’s steadfast commitment to AI is propelling us to a future where IT and cloud operations flow seamlessly with unprecedented automation, intelligence, and proactive decision-making. As the technology evolves, we will remain at the forefront of the most exciting observability tools IT teams will continue to love to use.
Learn more about LogicMonitor’s ongoing legacy of supporting AIOps at LogicMonitor AIOps.