Last Updated: March 2023
Categories of Personal Information that We Collect
In the preceding twelve months, we may have collected the following categories of personal information, much of which is collected in our capacity as a service provider to our business customers:
- Identifiers, such as name, contact information, and other technical identifiers;
- Commercial information, such as customer records/purchase history;
- Internet or other electronic network activity, including usage data;
- Audio information, such as call recordings for quality assurance purposes if you call us;
- Professional or employment related information; and
Purposes for Collection and Disclosure
We do not sell or share (for the purpose of cross-context behavioral advertising) your personal information, as those terms are defined under the CCPA.
California Resident Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights:
- Right to Know/Access.You may have the right to obtain a copy, or a list of categories of the personal information that we hold about you, as well as other supplementary information, such as the purposes of processing, the categories of entities to whom we disclose your personal information, and the specific pieces of personal information we hold about you.
- Right to Correct. You have the right to correct any of your personal information in our records and systems. You may request us to rectify, correct or update any of your personal information held by us that is inaccurate.
- Right to Opt-out of Sale or Sharing.You have the right to opt-out of the sale and sharing of your personal information with third parties. As mentioned above, we do not sell or share (for the purpose of cross-context behavioral advertising) your personal information, as those terms are defined under the CCPA.
- Right to Delete. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete the personal information that we hold about you. This right is not absolute, and we may refuse such a request if there are compelling legitimate grounds for keeping your personal information, for legitimate purposes, or as required by law. In addition, in the event your deletion request is honored, we may retain a record of your deletion as required under applicable law.
- Right to Limit Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information. To the extent your sensitive personal information is used to infer characteristics about you, you may have the right to object to our processing of your sensitive personal information. We do not process any sensitive personal information to infer characteristics about you unless you have consented to such processing.
- Right to Opt-Out of Automated Decision-making. You have the right not to be subject to a decision which significantly impacts your rights that is based solely on automated processing (where a decision is taken about you using an electronic system without human involvement). No decision will be made by us about you solely on the basis of automated decision-making which has a significant impact on you.
- Right Against Discrimination. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights described in this section. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
- Shine the Light. You have the right to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties’ or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of personal information shared with third parties and used for direct marketing purposes and the name and address of the third parties that received such personal information.
Exercising Your Rights
Unless specified above, you may exercise these rights by following our Data Subject Request process as explained at https://www.logicmonitor.com/data-subject-request, or by emailing us at [email protected]. When you submit a rights request, before honoring such a request, we may take additional steps as necessary and/or as required by applicable law to verify your identity.
You may authorize someone to act as your agent and submit a request on your behalf. You must supply your agent with written permission to act on your behalf, and your agent must provide proof of such authorization before we will act upon the request. If you are submitting a request to access or delete through an authorized agent, you must verify your identity directly with us, unless your authorized agent is acting pursuant to a power of attorney under applicable law.
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, we endeavor to retain your information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as required by law or to satisfy any legal or reporting obligations, or as necessary to resolve disputes. To determine the appropriate retention period for your information, we consider applicable legal requirements, the amount, nature, and sensitivity of your information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your information, and the purposes for which we process your information. Our service providers will retain your information solely in accordance with our instructions and will not retain your information longer than the periods mentioned above.
A business may offer financial incentives for the collection, sale or deletion of California residents’ personal information, provided the incentive is not unjust, unreasonable, coercive or usurious, and is made available in compliance with applicable transparency, informed consent, and opt-out requirements. California residents have the right to be notified of any financial incentive offers and their material terms, the right to opt-out of such incentives at any time, and may not be included in such incentives without their prior informed opt-in consent. We do not offer any incentives at this time.
Changes to This Policy
The date provided above indicates the last time we made changes to this Addendum. We may update this Addendum from time to time to reflect changes in our personal information processing practices or in applicable laws. We encourage you to look for updates and changes to this Addendum by checking this date when you access our websites and mobile applications. In the event of a material change to this Addendum, we may also notify you directly via email or a notice on our Services.
If you have questions about this Addendum or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at privacy[at]logicmonitor.com or by phone at 805-617-3884.