LogicMonitor Certification Program
LogicMonitor offers state of the art product training available to all LogicMonitor users in your portal. With 2 different levels of training and certification, each one building on the last, there is a perfect level for your individual needs. The following programs have been developed to help users achieve specific milestones and become experts in the LogicMonitor platform.
LogicMonitor Certified Associate (LMCA)
The LMCA focuses on laying a foundation for new users looking to understand the LogicMonitor platform. This program introduces users to LogicMonitor from both a conceptual and practical point of view.
- How the platform is designed and how it works
- Navigating the UI
- Basic concepts and workflows
LogicMonitor Certified Professional (LMCP)
The LMCP Exam is intended for LogicMonitor administrators with an understanding of the configuration and setup requirements for monitoring different technologies (networks, storage, servers, devices, databases, applications and services), as well as an in-depth knowledge of how to deploy, configure and maintain the LogicMonitor solution.
The exam covers the following:
- Planning and installing collectors
- Alerts: how to configure, interact with, and deliver
- LogicModules: structure, components, terminology
- Settings, including Role-based Access
- Setup for monitoring different technologies