SaaS-based Monitoring for Agile, Complex Environments. 14 Days Free.
SaaS-based Monitoring for Service Providers. 14 Days Free.
“For an enterprise with a large and complex critical infrastructure undergoing many architectural shifts, there is no other platform that can give us the agility we need.”Reza Salari
Manager of Information Security and Telemetry
“Not only does LogicMonitor meet our performance monitoring needs, but its built-in automation allows us to proactively manage the dynamic requirements in the fast-changing IT marketplace.”Jason Waldrop
Chief Executive Officer
Get More from LogicMonitor
Take your performance monitoring to the next level with LogicMonitor’s additional products.
- Integrate configuration monitoring and management directly into your existing LogicMonitor account.
- Detect changes, manage, alert on, and restore configuration files for any device.
- Correlate performance data with changes to device configurations.
- Simplify cloud monitoring and get comprehensive visibility into the performance of your cloud infrastructure.
- Automatically discover and start monitoring resources, cloud provider availability, and ROI.
- LM Cloud offers support for AWS and Azure and is used in combination with the LogicMonitor base platform.
LogicMonitor Pricing FAQs
What is considered a device in LogicMonitor?ANSWER:
A device is anything with an IP address that you are trying to monitor. We don't charge per node, interface, etc.EMAIL US QUESTIONS
Am I charged per Collector?
What counts as a Service Check?ANSWER:
A Service Check is a ping, web service, or transactional check that is added within the Services page of the LogicMonitor platform. Service Checks can be initiated internally from your local Collector(s) or externally from LogicMonitor's international testing locations. The number of Service Checks available varies by package (see package matrix above).EMAIL US QUESTIONS
Are integrations included?
What kind of support is offered with each package?ANSWER:
Every package has access to support through the support portal. In the support portal, users can open tickets, ask the LogicMonitor product team questions, etc. The Pro and Enterprise packages have access to in-product chat support from a monitoring expert on the LogicMonitor team. Chat support availability (24/5 or 24/7) varies by package.EMAIL US QUESTIONS