Comprehensive, Automated Infrastructure Monitoring
Visibility and Flexibility for your infrastructure. Instantly.
Monitor Everything, Everywhere.
LogicMonitor provides full visibility into complex, hybrid infrastructure, offering granular performance monitoring and actionable data and insights.
- Critical visibility into the latest technologies
- Insights and intelligence for daily operations and business strategy
- Comprehensive aerial views with customizable, dashboards, and reports
Full Data Center Visibility
Library of over 1000 pre-built monitoring templates provides automated discovery, monitoring, and alerting for everything from AIX to VMware, Kafka to Tomcat.
Network Flow Data
Collect Netflow, J-Flow, sFlow, and IPFIX data and view it in the context of infrastructure performance.
Network Device Configurations
Collect and manage network device configurations, and correlate changes with performance impacts.
- Alerts are preconfigured with thresholds set using best practices to get monitoring up and running quickly.
- Alert thresholds easily tuned on a global, group, or object level.
- Route alerts to different teams based on severity, device, technology, groups, or even time of day.
- Respond directly to alerts (via email, SMS, voice) to acknowledge, schedule downtime, or escalate.
- Built in integration with service management tools like ServiceNow, Autotask and Connectwise, communication tools like Slack and HipChat, or incident notification tools like PagerDuty.
- Vizualize and navigate resources based on topology relationships.
- See alerts within your infrastructure on a topology map.
- Generate a topology map based on an alert to streamline your troubleshooting workflow.
- Discover and map relationships between resources.
- Save relevant and frequently-used topology maps.
Complete Visibility into Cloud Services
Visualize cloud performance, availability, and ROI alongside your monitored on-premises infrastructure for a complete view into hybrid environments.
- Measure, visualize, and alert on website availability and performance from multiple locations around the globe.
- Ensure your organization’s internal users can access the websites and applications they need to keep business running smoothly.
Powerful, Real-time Dashboards
- Get started fast with fully customizable and scalable pre-built dashboards.
- Built-in intelligence generates meaningful data visualizations as you add devices.
- Combine data from across your infrastructure to create application- or service-specific views.
- Powerful visualizations let you present data the way your audience wants to see it. Charts, graphs, tables, and more!
- Share dashboards on an automated schedule via dashboard reports.
- A variety of standard reports enable you to simplify management and operational reviews.
- Customizable reports allow you to format reports and schedule delivery in the way that works best for your business.
- Reduce troubleshooting time with the ability to identify abnormalities in performance.
- Better understand patterns in performance by comparing key historical signals from the past day, week, and month.
- Proactively prevent downtime by catching issues that wouldn’t be caught by traditional static thresholds
Deploy Rapidly. Monitor Efficiently.
LogicMonitor leverages built-in automation and intelligence to anticipate the needs of the modern enterprise.
- Quick and reliable compatibility with thousands of technologies
- Monitoring that can scale with your business
- Speed and automation to free up resources for more strategic projects
- Execute ad hoc or scheduled sweeps to automatically discover network devices.
- Filter discovered infrastructure components and applications by properties or tags, and automate grouping.
- Manage multiple Netscan policies for distributed environments.
Complete REST API
- Programmatically query and manage your LogicMonitor resources.
- Easily integrate your monitoring with the other tools in your eco-system.
Automated Device Configuration
- LogicMonitor detects what to monitor, what to graph, and what to alert on, automatically, to give you intelligent, actionable monitoring.
- Automatically keep your monitoring current in the face of change. Add or remove a volume, container, or interface and LogicMonitor will automatically detect it.
Support from the Experts
- Live support available 24 hours a day for direct access to support engineers.
- Professional Services to help you deploy and leverage LogicMonitor in the most effective way possible.
- Vibrant user Community Forum to help you connect with and query our other amazing customers and LogicMonitor experts.
Flexible, Future-ready Monitoring
LogicMonitor partners with organizations to help them confidently navigate through complex IT transformation.
- Designed to handle today’s infrastructure and ready to handle tomorrow’s with built-in extensibility.
- Whether you’re migrating to a hybrid cloud model, or you’re already leveraging containerization, you can choose the technical framework that propels your business forward without wondering if your monitoring can keep up.
We store every datapoint for up to two years. No aggregation, no loss. Visualize long term trends and patterns or drill down to individual values.
Role-Based Access Control
Granular role-based access control allows you to fully customize user privileges to device groups, dashboards, reports, API data, and more.
- The audit log tracks user actions making it easy to see who did what and when such as who changed an alert threshold and when.
- Fully exportable, available via the API, and searchable.
- Automated audit reports can summarize and deliver important events.
Use historical data to graph projections with a simple click. Forecast when alert thresholds will be crossed, allowing for planned growth.
Single Sign-On and Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Integrate with any SAML 2.0 provider, including Microsoft ADFS, or take advantage of our out-of-the-box compatibility with OneLogin, PingIdentity, Centrify, Bitium and Okta.
- Enhance security by requiring two-factor authentication. Any user can opt into two-factor authentication and administrators can require it at the account, role, or user level.
Let's get started.
Get a 14-day free trial, no CC required.