– LogicMonitor to bring customers together at The Glasshouse in New York City to elevate observability and IT operations –
Santa Barbara, Calif., May 4, 2022 – LogicMonitor, the leading SaaS-based unified observability platform for enterprises and managed service providers (MSP), today announced its upcoming user conference, LM Elevate 2022, will take place on June 2, 2022 at The Glasshouse in New York City, NY.
At LM Elevate 2022, LogicMonitor’s customers, prospects and partners will come together to learn how to elevate their observability and IT readiness to drive positive business outcomes, unlock new growth opportunities and improve overall efficiency through strategic IT initiatives.
LM Elevate will feature:
- An opening keynote session from LogicMonitor executives, including CEO Christina Kosmowski, Chief Marketing Officer Ryan Kam and newly appointed Chief Technology Officer Nitin Navare.
- Leading industry influencers, including Ray Wang of Constellation Research and Patrick Moorhead of Moor Insights & Strategy with market insights on observability and IT readiness for enterprises preparing for observability.
- Exciting product announcements and a sneak peek at the product roadmap to understand new features and tools that are on the horizon for the next year.
- A customer panel offering insights into monitoring challenges, successes and best practices.
- A cocktail reception with opportunities to connect and network one on one with LogicMonitor’s team and peers.
The conference will include various breakout sessions with new opportunities for user training and certification, all administered by LogicMonitor experts including both staff and customers. Attendees will have the option to choose from three different session tracks: Cloud & Containers, APM & Observability and Infrastructure & Networks. Additionally, those who choose to do so can add the certification package to their LM Elevate registration to receive access to both LogicMonitor Certified Associate and LogicMonitor Certified Professional trainings. At the conference, LogicMonitor will also announce the winners of their Fearless Innovators Awards, an annual program to honor organizations that are solving IT challenges by prioritizing observability.
“I am beyond excited that we are returning to an in-person user conference for this year’s LM Elevate 2022,” said Christina Kosmowski, CEO, LogicMonitor. “Face time with our customers is something that I place immense value on. It ensures our team is continuing to provide the best solutions for each customer’s business and that we are solving their true business needs. The Glasshouse is the perfect location for this year’s LM Elevate 2022 where I, along with the rest of our team, cannot wait to have us all back together and learn how we all need to elevate our observability and IT operations.”
For more information and to register for LM Elevate 2022, visit www.elevate.logicmonitor.com.
LogicMonitor®’s SaaS-based unified observability platform helps ITOps, CloudOps, DevOps, MSPs and business leaders gain operational visibility into and predictability across the technologies that modern organizations depend on to deliver extraordinary employee and customer experiences. LogicMonitor seamlessly enables observability across infrastructure, networks, clouds, containers and applications, empowering companies to focus less on troubleshooting and more on innovation. For more information, visit www.logicmonitor.com.
Tel: (805) 254-2487
Email: [email protected]
Hotwire for LogicMonitor, Email: [email protected]