CodeLabs are community sourced and community supported integrations with software widgets, tools, workflow integrations and more. Take them for a test drive, try them on for size, and add to the community!
LogicMonitor + Puppet
Puppet Integration Summary
Ensure consistency of your monitoring. LogicMonitor's Puppet module allows a user’s Puppet infrastructure to manage your LogicMonitor account.
- Set it and forget it by defining how you want puppetized devices to appear in LogicMonitor and let puppet handle the management.
- Apply Puppet’s consistency to your monitoring so there are no more surprises.
- Automatically update your monitoring when device properties change, so you never have to make the same change twice again.
- Install collectors using Puppet
- Manage Devices by adding them into monitoring and device groups, and set properties in LogicMonitor
- Automatically update properties
Please note that this integration is a community sourced integration from CodeLabs. It has been reviewed by our internal technical gurus, but LogicMonitor support does not support these tools. Must be a LogicMonitor customer to utilize this integration.
Ruby (1.9.3, 2.0.X, 2.1.X) and Puppet 3.X OR 4.X
Puppet storeconfigs enabled