Monitor AWS with LogicMonitor
Monitor the health and performance of your AWS services from the same platform you use to monitor your on-premise infrastructure for a unified view across all of your systems.
Monitor DynamoDB, EC2, EBS, ElastiCache, ELB, Kinesis, RDS, Route53, S3, SNS, SQS, and AWS costs alongside on-premise infrastructure, for end-to-end visibility into your hybrid environments.
Custom AWS Metrics
In addition to monitoring CloudWatch metrics for your AWS environment, LogicMonitor also monitors custom metrics using the AWS SDK. This allows LogicMonitor to report on the performance and availability of your AWS resources where it matters most - from the perspective of the servers accessing them.
- Use our pre-configured LogicModules to monitor AWS CloudWatch and SDK metrics out of the box
- Create your own LogicModules to monitor the metrics that mean the most to you
LogicMonitor’s AWS Monitoring seamlessly integrates with existing dashboards, alerting, reporting, and forecasting functionalities so that you can visualize the data for your entire hybrid infrastructure.
- Create dashboards to visualize your data
- Alerts via SMS/Voice/Email
- Breakdown monitoring silos and consolidate tools
- Use built-in forecasting to plan for the future
Video Case Study
Video Case Study
"LogicMonitor's ability to dynamically discover and monitor changes in our environment has proven essential."
VP of Engineering, Appfolio
”LogicMonitor is an amazing product that provides us great visibility into our network.”
Lead Network Engineer, Zendesk
We're here for your team.
Get unlimited support directly from our IT engineers.
Let's get started.
Get a 14-day free trial, no CC required.