With over 1,600+ out-of-the-box integrations, LogicMonitor monitors services such as EKS, ECS, DynamoDB, EC2, EBS, ElastiCache, ELB, Kinesis, RDS, Route53, S3, SNS, SQS, and AWS costs alongside on-premise infrastructure, providing complete visibility into your hybrid environments.
Custom AWS Metrics
In addition to monitoring CloudWatch metrics for your AWS environment, LogicMonitor also monitors custom metrics using the AWS SDK. This allows LogicMonitor to report on the performance and availability of your AWS resources where it matters most — from the perspective of the servers accessing them.
- Use our pre-configured LogicMondules to monitor AWS CloudWatch and SDK metrics out of the box
- Create your own LogicModules to monitor the metrics that mean the most to you
LogicMonitor’s AWS Monitoring seamlessly integrates with existing dashboards, alerting, reporting, and forecasting functionalities so that you can visualize the data for your entire hybrid infrastructure.
- Create dashboards to visualize your data
- Alerts via SMS/Voice/Email
- Breakdown monitoring silos and consolidate tools
- Use built-in forecasting to plan for the future
Containers and Microservices
LM Container provides automated monitoring and pre-configured alert thresholds for AWS Container Services such as EKS and ECS.
- Automated discovery with no agent required, so you can scale without worrying about your monitoring keeping up
- Out of the box dashboards provide meaningful insight
- Containerized applications are auto-detected, monitored, and alerted on based on best practices
The AWS Competency Program is designed to highlight Partners who have demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in specialized solution areas. Learn more about LogicMonitor’s DevOps Competency with LM Cloud.