Get visibility into the health and performance of all of your networking equipment and other IT infrastructure in the same monitoring platform.
Automated Network Monitoring
LogicMonitor automatically discovers everything you need to know about your network infrastructure and delivers the monitoring, alerting and graphing you need to maintain high availability.
- Automatically discovers all network devices & interfaces
- Monitors CPU, Memory, Temperature, Fan and other hardware
- Interface Metrics - Throughput, Packet & Error Rates, Utilization, Flaps
- Track BGP sessions and OSPF adjacencies
- Watch & alert on Power Over Ethernet loads (POE)
- Wireless access-point monitoring
- And more - QoS Policies, IP SLA Profiles, VPNs, VoIP features, etc.
Over 1000 Supported Technologies
Automatically collect actionable performance data from routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers and other networking gear. LogicMonitor also has your cloud and hybrid IT environments covered, and has the power to drill into your applications, servers, storage arrays and more, to provide a single pane of glass to reduce time to resolution and allow you to correlate network performance with other key infrastructure components.
Improve Network Performance & Health
LogicMonitor's dashboards, forecasting, and detailed reporting elevate visibility into network performance and help identify bandwidth issues and performance bottlenecks.
- Predictive Alerts
- Trend Analysis
- Performance Reports
- Configuration Management
Proactive Insight via Netflow
Use Network Traffic Flow to get full visibility into what's going through your network from ingress to egress. Proactively identify bandwidth issues, performance bottlenecks, and DDoS attacks by tracking flow data via NetFlow, Jflow, and sFlow.
- View flow data from highest use devices
- Drill down to the port level to quickly troubleshoot network issues
- Display the flow metrics you care about in a single dashboard
Video Case Study
Video Case Study
”LogicMonitor is an amazing product that provides us great visibility into our network.”
Lead Network Engineer, Zendesk
”With LogicMonitor, you look at your dashboard and see exactly how the underlying systems are behaving with your application.”
DevOps Manager, Cengage Learning
“LogicMonitor installed quickly and immediately identified issues hidden from our existing systems. It's a must have.”
Director, Operations, iControl Networks
Let's get started.
Get a 14-day free trial, no CC required.