EA Collector - 28.100Last updated on 14 September, 2022
- The collector can now run without administrative or root privileges on both Windows and Linux.
- Administrator/root privileges are still needed for the initial installation.
- Syslog performance has been improved.
- Modifications to the JRE keystore are now kept during collector upgrade.
- Fixed InstallShield Wizard progress bar which didn’t fill, causing unnecessary uncertainty about the process.
- NetScan will not use ARP to scan hosts outside of the same subnet. This lead to incorrect device types being reported.
- Fixed a possible memory leak when using SNMPv3.
- Fixed issue where Ping task would non report data if it timed out.
- Fixed issue where JDBC AD and Collection would fail if the domain name contains “-“.
- Fixed memory leak issue with Groovy tasks.