Come join our live training webinar every other Wednesday at 11am PST and hear LogicMonitor experts explain best practices and answer common questions. We understand these are uncertain times, and we are here to help!
1. Typically a user login profile is created and applied to each VPLEX engine to be monitored. See instructions: EMC VPLEX Admin Guide setup
2. Create properties emc.vplex.user and emc.vplex.pass for each device or device grouping as appropriate. Use the username and password as values from the setup of the VPLEX User above.
3. Ensure your VPLEX device or devices are added to your LogicMonitor account.
4. Set all necessary properties for the devices (see requirements above), and import the PropertySources:
5. Import the DataSources:
6. Ensure that the property snmp.community is set, or if using snmp v3, ensure that the additional properties snmp.authToken, snmp.privToken, snmp.security, snmp.priv, and snmp.auth are set as well.