- About LogicMonitor
- Cloud Monitoring
- Collector Overview
- Collector Installation
- Collector Management
- Collector Failover
- Collector Configurations
- Collector Troubleshooting
- Collector Groups
- Dashboards and Widgets
- Getting Started
- LM Service Insight
- Rest API Developers Guide
- RPC API Developers Guide - Deprecated
- Servicenow CMDB Integration
- Terminology and Syntax
You can restart a Collector from within LogicMonitor or from the Collector host.
Restart from LogicMonitor
To remotely restart a Collector from within the LogicMonitor platform:
1. Navigate to Settings | Collectors.
2. In the table, ind the Collector and click its Manage icon.
3. In the Manage Collector dialog, click Support and select “Restart Collector” from the menu.
Restart from Collector Host
On a Windows host. To restart a Collector, use the Services control panel to restart the following services:
- LogicMonitor Collector
- LogicMonitor Collector Watchdog
On a Linux host. To restart a Collector, run the following commands:
1. Stop LogicMonitor:
2. Then start the watchdog service, which may be run from init.d or systemd.
- From init.d:
- From systemd:
systemctl start logicmonitor-watchdog
In this Article: