Come join our live training webinar every other Wednesday at 11am PST and hear LogicMonitor experts explain best practices and answer common questions. We understand these are uncertain times, and we are here to help!
When you need to restart a Collector, you can do so from within LogicMonitor or from the Collector host.
Note: You can only use LogicMonitor to restart the Collector while it is up and running. If the Collector is down or dead, you will need to restart it from the Collector host.
To remotely restart a Collector from within the LogicMonitor platform:
1. Navigate to Settings | Collectors.
2. In the table, ind the Collector and click its Manage icon.
3. In the Manage Collector dialog, click Support and select “Restart Collector” from the menu.
On a Windows host. To restart a Collector, use the Services control panel to restart the following services:
On a Linux host. To restart a Collector, run the following commands:
1. Stop LogicMonitor: /usr/local/logicmonitor/agent/bin/sbshutdown
2. Then start the watchdog service, which may be run from init.d or systemd.
systemctl start logicmonitor-watchdog
In This Article