Come join our live training webinar every other Wednesday at 11am PST and hear LogicMonitor experts explain best practices and answer common questions. We understand these are uncertain times, and we are here to help!
Zoom is a cloud platform providing remote conferencing services that combine video conferencing, online meetings, chat, and mobile collaboration. LogicMonitor offers out-of-the-box monitoring for Zoom, allowing you to monitor various aspects of the service including room health and global user statistics.
Zoom requires the JWT app to be registered on its Marketplace to consume services from the Zoom API. For more information on registering a JWT app and obtaining the required credentials, see Create a JWT App documentation.Once you have registered a JWT app and obtained credentials for it, the credentials will be added on the Permissions page in Cloud Exchange
Note: LogicMonitor collects metrics from the Zoom API. For more information on this API, see Zoom’s API Reference.
Add your Zoom account into LogicMonitor from Exchange > Cloud Integrations.
For more information on manually adding resources into monitoring, see Adding Devices.
For adding a Zoom account, complete the following steps:
1. Log into the LogicMonitor Portal.
2. On the left navigation pane, click Exchange.
3. Click Cloud Integrations.4. Select Zoom and click Add.5. On the Name page, enter the following details:
6. On the Permissions page, enter the following details:
You can find this information on the JWT app.
– Client ID: (Required) The Application ID for your registered application.
– Secret Key: (Required) The application password.
7. After you click Add Service, you should be able to view resources and dashboards from your Zoom application.
From the LogicMonitor Exchange, import all Zoom LogicModules, which are listed next. If these LogicModules are already present, ensure you have the most recent versions.
Once the LogicModules are imported (assuming all previous setup requirements have been met), the suite of Zoom DataSources will automatically begin collecting data.
In This Article