Modules are installed from Exchange. You can install individual modules or module packages. When you install a package, you install all the modules that are part of that package. If you don’t want to install all modules in a package, you have the option to install only the ones you need.
Installing a New Module or Package
- Navigate to Modules > Exchange.
- Locate the module or package that you want to install. For more information, see Modules Overview.
- If you’re installing a package:
- Select the package in Exchange to open an expanded view (details panel).
- The details panel displays all the modules in the package.
- The details panel gives you the option to install only the modules you want from the package.
- Select Install. To install multiple, select the checkboxes for the modules that you want to install and then select Actions > Install.
Note: After installation, the modules are available in My Module Toolbox.