The Website Overview report displays the percent time available, time not available, and alert information per checkpoint across one or more external Web Checks. This report will not reflect internal Web Checks. This report returns a table with the option to include a graph for each checkpoint, allowing you to review and compare availability metrics across a group of websites.
Configuring a Website Overview Report
To add a new Website Overview report:
- Select Reports > Add Report > Website Overview to open the report settings.
- (Required) Enter a Name. Report names cannot include the operators and comparison functions used in LogicMonitor’s datapoint expression syntax.
- Enter a Description. For example, describe the specific purpose of the report.
- (Required) Enter a Report Group to set where your report will be stored. Matching groups will display as you type and you can select from the list.
- Set the report’s output Format, which can be HTML, CSV, or PDF.
- Set the Report Availability. This option specifies how long the generated report remains available online.
Website Overview Settings
- Under Time Range, select a Predefined time range or set a Custom time range. This setting indicates the duration of time for which you want to review website data.
Note: For time ranges of two months or less, you can include a maximum of 10,000 resource instances in your report. For time ranges greater than two months, you can include a maximum of 5,000 instances.
2. Select one or more Website Groups or Websites to include in your report.
3. Under Locations to Display, select whether to show only Overall data or Overall and individual, which will include individual checkpoint locations.
4. Under Include in Report, toggle the options that you want to include, such as website avialability, alerts, and graphs.
Report Schedule Settings
You can use the Report Schedule settings to schedule recurring reports that will email the results to the configured addresses.
- Select Generate this report on a schedule.
- Select the Frequency that you want this report to run.
- Select the time or day that the report will run. This option will depend on the Frequency you selected previously.
- Set the time zone for the report.
- Enter one or more Recipients email addresses.
Note: Upon configuring or editing a delivery schedule, your report will be generated and emailed immediately if it has not been generated within the last 24 hours. After that, emailed delivery will only occur according to the schedule.
Save the Report
When you finish configuring your report, you can:
- Click Save to save the report and its parameters.
- Click Save and Run to save and run the new report to review its output.