SaaS Lite MonitoringLast updated on 21 July, 2021
SaaS Lite offers monitoring for statuspage.io status pages, and is included with every account that has SaaS Monitoring enabled. You can create LogicMonitor dashboards and alerts on the status of the third-party vendors you use such as GitHub, Box, or Trello.
SaaS_StatusPageIO_Status DataSource. For more information, see Installing Modules and Packages.
Adding SaaS Lite Resources
- In LogicMonitor, navigate to Resources and select Add [+].
- From the Add Resources window, select Cloud and SaaS.
- From the Add Cloud or SaaS Resources page, locate the resource that you want and select Add.
- From the SaaS Monitoring wizard, enter a Name and Description for the account. These fields determine how the SaaS resource is displayed throughout your LogicMonitor environment.
- Enter a Parent Group to add this resource to an existing group. The default value is root.
- Enter Properties (key-value pair) by typing a Name and Value. You can also select from a list of existing properties.
- Select Add Service.
- Select View Resource to view the new resource in LogicMonitor.
Note: A new resource group is created for each SaaS Lite integration added. For more information, see Device Groups Overview.