Come join our live training webinar every other Wednesday at 11am PST and hear LogicMonitor experts explain best practices and answer common questions. We understand these are uncertain times, and we are here to help!
SaaS Lite is monitoring for statuspage.io status pages that is included free of charge in every account that has SaaS Monitoring enabled. This enables you to create dashboards and alerts in LogicMonitor on the status of third-party vendors you rely on.
To enable Lite Monitoring for SaaS integrations in your LogicMonitor account:
1. Install the SaaS Lite Monitoring DataSource.
2. Add and configure SaaS Lite Monitoring integrations.
Search in Exchange and install the following DataSource:
This is currently the only LogicModule related to SaaS Lite Monitoring, but there may be more in the future.
To add a SaaS Lite Monitoring integration:
1. In Exchange > Cloud Integrations, search for “Lite Monitoring” or use the filter to select “Lite”.
2. Click Add for the SaaS you want to add to Lite Monitoring.
3. In the SaaS Lite wizard, fill in the Name, Description, Parent Group, and Properties.
4. Click Finish.
A new group will be created for each SaaS Lite integration added. Each group will include a new resource for the DataSource to apply to. You can relocate or move this resource to better fit your LogicMonitor Resource page structure if desired.
In This Article