- About LogicMonitor
- About Alerts
- Alert Delivery
- AIOps Features for Alerting
- Responding to Alerts
- Alert Integrations
- Cloud Monitoring
- Dashboards and Widgets
- Getting Started
- LM Logs
- LM Service Insight
- Rest API Developers Guide
- RPC API Developers Guide - Deprecated
- Servicenow CMDB Integration
- Terminology and Syntax
If you integrate LogicMonitor’s alerts with third-party collaboration tools (e.g. chat tools, ticketing systems), you can use Integrations logs to gain visibility into the outgoing and response payloads for every integration call. Available by navigating to Settings | Integrations | Logs the Integrations logs are an extremely helpful troubleshooting tool.
Note: The activity associated with Custom Email Delivery integrations is not captured in Integrations logs.
Filtering and Sorting Integrations Logs
The Logs tab displays a summary of all integration calls made. You can filter and sort the logs displayed to optimize relevancy.
Filtering Integrations Logs
Along the top of the Logs tab, there are several filters you can use in combination to narrow the logs displayed. Each filter’s function is briefly outlined next:
- Integration. Narrow logs display to those logs that are related to one or more specific integration instance. As you type a value into this filter field, LogicMonitor will present you with matching integration names.
- Delivery Result. Use this filter’s radio buttons to filter logs by the status (success or failure) of the integration call.
- Time Range. Use this filter to view the last 24 hours worth of integrations logs (default), select from a predefined list of time ranges (e.g. last hour, last week, last month, etc.), or customize a very specific time range down to the minute.
Sorting Integrations Logs
Integrations logs can be sorted according to several criteria including time, alert ID, integration instance name, and external ticket ID to name a few. To sort logs, simply click on a column header that supports sorting (click once for ascending order and twice for descending order).
Expanding an Individual Integration Log
When you click on an individual integration log, the row expands to display more details for the integration call including payload, HTTP response, header, number of delivery retries, and error message (if applicable).
From this detail view, you can additionally open the payload or HTTP response in a popup window for careful review or copy the text of the payload, HTTP response, or header.
In this Article: