You can view the total data volume sent to LogicMonitor based on monthly aggregation of LM Logs.
The Usage page displays an additional visual component for LM Logs. The Top Usage Analysis summary provides a list of predefined queries for LM Logs. Selecting a query from the list returns the largest usage contributors for LM Logs to help you identify the most demanding log usage contributors.
For more information about other visual components displayed for LM Logs, see Usage Reporting Overview.
Requirements for Viewing Usage Data for LM Logs
To view usage data for LM Logs in Usage Reporting, you must subscribe to LM Logs.
Viewing Usage Data for LM Logs
- Navigate to Settings > Usage.
- From the Products option, select “LM Logs”.
- To interact with the Usage Contributors table, select “All Child Accounts” from Contributor Type.
Note: This option is only available if your environment provides services to multiple portals.
- Select the month you want to view usage for.
- To view the largest usage contributors in your LogicMonitor portal, select a result from the Top Usage Analysis summary.
Selecting a result opens that selection in a new tab.
Note: Navigating to LM Logs from the Usage page displays the logs for the last 24 hours.
- To view usage in a sparkline or bar graph format in the Cumulative Usage graph, select the type of graph from the Options menu of the Cumulative Usage graph.
Note: If “All Child Accounts” is selected from Contributor Type, you must select a contributor from the Usage Contributors table to display data in the Cumulative Usage graph.