Dashboard ReportLast updated on 13 March, 2023
The Dashboard report allows you to run, schedule, and deliver any dashboard as a report. Dashboard reports are shared as a webpage URLs that provide read-only access to the dashboard. These URLs expire after seven days.
You can use the Dashboard report to share a snapshot of any dashboard to stakeholders who don’t have access to the dashboard within the LogicMonitor platform.
Note: You can also share a dashboard snapshot from any open dashboard. For more information, see Sharing Dashboards.
Configuring a Dashboard Report
To add a new Audit Log Report:
- Select Reports > Add > Report > Dashboard to open the report settings.
- (Required) Enter a Name. Report names cannot include the operators and comparison functions used in LogicMonitor’s datapoint expression syntax.
- Enter a Description. For example, describe the specific purpose of the report.
- (Required) Enter a Report Group to set where your report will be stored. Matching groups will display as you type and you can select from the list.
- Set the report’s output Format, which can be HTML, CSV, or PDF.
- Set the Report Availability. This option specifies how long the generated report remains available online.
- Select a Dashboard to share as a report.
- Select a Time Range to indicate the duration of time that data will be pulled from your Dashboard. Each widget in the Dashboard will be configured to reflect the time-range designated in this field.
- Select Default to use the time range defined in the dashboard.
- Select from Predefined time range options or enter a Custom time range.
Report Schedule Settings
You can use the Report Schedule settings to schedule recurring reports that will email the results to the configured addresses.
- Select Generate this report on a schedule.
- Select the Frequency that you want this report to run.
- Select the time or day that the report will run. This option will depend on the Frequency you selected previously.
- Set the time zone for the report.
- Enter one or more Recipients email addresses.
Note: Upon configuring or editing a delivery schedule, your report will be generated and emailed immediately if it has not been generated within the last 24 hours. After that, emailed delivery will only occur according to the schedule.
Save the Report
When you finish configuring your report, you can:
- Click Save to save the report and its parameters.
- Click Save and Run to save and run the new report to review its output.
Adhoc Requests Thresholds (Limit for number of widgets)
Scheduled Requests Thresholds