The User report pulls data on each user in your LogicMonitor account, including their provisioned role as well as user-specific settings such as 2FA enablement, last login and action date, and contact information. You can use this report to create a table of global user account data or highlight specific user data. For example, you can review recent login data to identify users that are no longer active and potentially delete or suspend these accounts.
Configuring a User Report
To add a new User report:
- Select Reports > Add Report > User to open the report settings.
- (Required) Enter a Name. Report names cannot include the operators and comparison functions used in LogicMonitor’s datapoint expression syntax.
- Enter a Description. For example, describe the specific purpose of the report.
- (Required) Enter a Report Group to set where your report will be stored. Matching groups will display as you type and you can select from the list.
- Set the report’s output Format, which can be HTML, CSV, or PDF.
- Set the Report Availability. This option specifies how long the generated report remains available online.
- Under Filters, you can select and apply several filters to narrow the output of the report. By default, three filtering options are displayed, but you can choose More. For more information, see User and Role Settings.
Note: The UserName, Email Address, Role Assignment, First Name, and Last Name filters support glob expressions, wildcards, and other search expressions. For more information, see Using Glob in your LogicMonitor Portal.
2. Under Sort By, select the user property to use when sorting the report results. The options available here are determined by the columns that are included in the report output.
3. Under Columns, select the user data that you want to include in your report. By default, all data is included as a columns in the output. To reorder columns, grab the icon to the far left of a column name and drag and drop the column into its new position.
Report Schedule Settings
You can use the Report Schedule settings to schedule recurring reports that will email the results to the configured addresses.
- Select Generate this report on a schedule.
- Select the Frequency that you want this report to run.
- Select the time or day that the report will run. This option will depend on the Frequency you selected previously.
- Set the time zone for the report.
- Enter one or more Recipients email addresses.
Note: Upon configuring or editing a delivery schedule, your report will be generated and emailed immediately if it has not been generated within the last 24 hours. After that, emailed delivery will only occur according to the schedule.
Save the Report
When you finish configuring your report, you can:
- Click Save to save the report and its parameters.
- Click Save and Run to save and run the new report to review its output.