Netflow WidgetLast updated on 27 March, 2023
You can filter data using several criteria, and the individual data visualizations that are displayed on the Traffic tab can be added as widgets to your dashboards.
The built-in Netflow widget offers the same filters as the Traffic tab. For more information, see Traffic Tab.
Configuring a Netflow Widget
- Create a Netflow widget. For more information, see Widget Creation.
- Configure Basic Information fields. For more information, see Configuring Standard Widget Settings.
- (Optional) In the Default Time Range field, select a time range for the widget (default set to Last 24 hours).
- In the Netflow Options settings, complete the following fields:
- In the Resource Display Name field, enter a resource name and select it from the results list.
- (Optional) In the Netflow Type dropdown, select the required Netflow type from the dropdown list (default set to Top Talkers).
- (Optional) In the Filters settings, select the required filters for filtering data. For more information, see Viewing, Filtering, and Reporting on Netflow Data.
A table is displayed based on the filter criteria.
- Complete the standard widget configurations, and then Save the widget. For more information, see Configuring Standard Widget Settings.