- About LogicMonitor
- Cloud Monitoring
- Dashboards and Widgets
- Getting Started
- LM Service Insight
- Rest API Developers Guide
- RPC API Developers Guide - Deprecated
- Servicenow CMDB Integration
- Audit Logs
- Account Information
- Message Templates
- Users and Roles
- Terminology and Syntax
There are two ways to run a NetScan: by scheduling or manually running it.
Scheduling a Recurring NetScan
Scheduling a NetScan can be done in one of two ways:
1. During the creation of a NetScan. Read more about this method here.
2. Retroactively, after the creation of a NetScan.
To retroactively schedule an existing NetScan, select your NetScan under Settings/Netscan. Click the “Manage” button in the upper right corner.
After clicking “Manage,” a new window will open allowing you to edit the NetScan. In this new window, scroll down to “Schedule.” Here, you can select hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly and the time.
Choose the frequency with which you would like the scan to occur. In the example below, a scan will occur weekly each Monday at 13:00.
In this Article: