Come join our live training webinar every other Wednesday at 11am PST and hear LogicMonitor experts explain best practices and answer common questions. We understand these are uncertain times, and we are here to help!
Airbrake is a LogicMonitor product. With the new Airbrake integration, you can easily incorporate Airbrake error monitoring into LogicMonitor dashboards, widgets, and alerting.
To enable Airbrake Monitoring in your LogicMonitor account:
1. Install the Airbrake Monitoring DataSource.
2. Add and configure the Airbrake integration.
Note: Any user can use their API auth token for Airbrake Monitoring in LogicMonitor. We recommend making a read-only member specifically for LogicMonitor API requests. To find the API auth token, in Airbrake go to “Profile and Notifications”.
Search in Exchange for the following Airbrake DataSources to install.
After installing these DataSources, you can use them to create widgets on the Airbrake Overview dashboard which is automatically added.
To add Airbrake Monitoring in your LogicMonitor platform:
1. In Exchange > Cloud Integrations, search for “Airbrake” or use the filter to select “SaaS”.
2. Click Add for the Airbrake.
3. In the Airbrake wizard, fill in the Name, Description, Parent Group, and Properties.
4. Click Next to go to Permissions.
5. Add the Airbrake API Auth Token. See Prerequisites.
6. Click Finish.
Once you’ve added the integration, you’ll see a new resource in your LogicMonitor account that pulls in data from your Airbrake account and a dashboard (Airbrake Overview) that displays this data.
In This Article