Airbrake MonitoringLast updated on 28 December, 2022
Airbrake is an error monitoring and application performance monitoring service. It is designed for continuous monitoring of an application stack, generating real-time alerts. When integrated with LogicMonitor, Airbrake monitoring is incorporated into your dashboards, widgets, and alerts.
- Install the Airbrake LogicModules.
- Collect the API authentication token information from your Airbrake account:
Airbrake > Profile & Notifications > API Auth Token
Adding Airbrake to LogicMonitor
Airbrake is added to LogicMonitor as a SaaS resource. The SaaS Monitoring wizard guides you through the setup, and you can test authentication before adding Airbrake to your resources.
- In LogicMonitor, navigate to Resources and select Add [+].
- From the Add Resources window, select Cloud and SaaS.
- Navigate to SaaS Monitoring and select Airbrake > Add.
- From the SaaS Monitoring wizard, enter a Name and Description for the Airbrake account. These fields determine how the resource is displayed throughout your LogicMonitor environment.
- Enter a Parent Group to add this resource to an existing group. The default value is root.
- Enter Properties (key-value pair) by typing a Name and Value. You can also select from a list of existing properties. Select Next.
- From the Permissions page, enter the API Auth Token from your Airbrake account in the API Authentication Token field.
- Select Test Permissions to authenticate.
- Select Add Service to add the new resource to LogicMonitor.
- Select View Resource to view the new Airbrake resource in LogicMonitor.
The following modules are available for Airbrake SaaS integration. For more information, see Installing Modules and Packages.
|Airbrake_Account_Deploys||DataSource||Account-level deployment metrics.|
|Airbrake_Account_Errors||DataSource||Account-level error metrics.|
|Airbrake_Project_Deploys||DataSource||Project-level deployment metrics.|
|Airbrake_Project_Errors||DataSource||Project-level error metrics.|