Airbrake is a LogicMonitor product. With the new Airbrake integration, you can easily incorporate Airbrake error monitoring into LogicMonitor dashboards, widgets, and alerting.
To enable Airbrake Monitoring in your LogicMonitor account:
1. Install the Airbrake Monitoring DataSource.
2. Add and configure the Airbrake integration.
- Airbrake API Auth Tokens for LogicMonitor API requests.
Note: Any user can use their API auth token for Airbrake Monitoring in LogicMonitor. We recommend making a read-only member specifically for LogicMonitor API requests. To find the API auth token, in Airbrake go to “Profile and Notifications”.
Add DataSources for Airbrake Monitoring
Search in Exchange for the following Airbrake DataSources to install.
|Airbrake_Account_Deploys||DataSource||Account-level deployment metrics.|
|Airbrake_Account_Errors||DataSource||Account-level error metrics.|
|Airbrake_Project_Deploys||DataSource||Project-level deployment metrics.|
|Airbrake_Project_Errors||DataSource||Project-level error metrics.|
After installing these DataSources, you can use them to create widgets on the Airbrake Overview dashboard which is automatically added.
Add the Airbrake integration
To add Airbrake Monitoring in your LogicMonitor platform:
1. In Exchange > Cloud Integrations, search for “Airbrake” or use the filter to select “SaaS”.
2. Click Add for the Airbrake.
3. In the Airbrake wizard, fill in the Name, Description, Parent Group, and Properties.
4. Click Next to go to Permissions.
5. Add the Airbrake API Auth Token. See Prerequisites.
6. Click Finish.
Once you’ve added the integration, you’ll see a new resource in your LogicMonitor account that pulls in data from your Airbrake account and a dashboard (Airbrake Overview) that displays this data.