- About LogicMonitor
- Cloud Monitoring
- Dashboards and Widgets
- Resources Page Overview
- Adding & Managing Devices
- Applying Datasources & Instances to Devices
- Device Groups
- Getting Started
- LM Service Insight
- Rest API Developers Guide
- RPC API Developers Guide - Deprecated
- Servicenow CMDB Integration
- Terminology and Syntax
The Raw Data tab for an instance provides a table of all the data returned for the defined datapoints. The raw data table is useful for diagnosis of an issue that has been identified in a graph or alert. It also provides insight and context to evaluate which other graphs or alerts may be helpful.
Note that the Raw Data tab contain the following two options:
- Refresh: This will simply update refresh the table to ensure that your view is up-to-date in accordance with the most recent collection cycle.
- Poll Now: Selecting this button will cause the Collector to poll for new data. After troubleshooting, you can simply select this option rather than wait for a full polling cycle to pass in order to verify a datapoint value has returned to normal. Note that “Poll Now” has no impact on alert evaluation. Alerts will only clear in accordance with the Collector’s normal polling cycle. Additionally, values gathered from “Poll Now” will not be reflected in the Raw Data table.
- Debug: Selecting this button will launch the Collector debug dialog in a new tab. This streamlines the process for troubleshooting unexpected DataSource information.
By default, the Raw Data tab will show the polls for the previous hour. Use the Time Range button to increase the polls returned.
In this Article: