In the second half of 2022, we started supporting LogicMonitor REST API version 3 (referred as API v3). Since then, all enhancements and fixes are done only to API v3. To ensure that you are using the latest features and enhancements, we have decided to sunset LogicMonitor REST API v1 and v2. We encourage you to migrate to API v3 starting April 2023. We will continue to support API v1 and v2 until October 2024 and then stop supporting them. We will communicate the end of support date in advance to help you migrate to API v3.
We recommend LogicMonitor REST API v3 for the following reasons:
- API v3 is an upgraded version of API v2 and it has all the latest features and patches.
- Enhancements and defect fixes are done only to API v3.
- API v3 has in depth support documentation.
For more information about LogicMonitor REST API v3, see
- Using LogicMonitor’s REST API
- LogicMonitor REST API v3 Swagger Documentation
- LogicMonitor v3 SDKs
- Best Practices for Migrating to LogicMonitor v3 SDK
- LogicMonitor REST API v3 Basic filters
- LogicMonitor REST API v3 Advanced filters
- Bearer Token
If you have any questions, contact your LogicMonitor Customer Support Manager.