EA Collector 26.400 released March 22nd, 2018 includes the following:
- Support for Longer DataSource Collection Intervals.
- A new property “collector.script.timeout” can be set on an instance, device or group and we use that property value as any script timeouts for instances where the property is applied.
- We have improved the handling of reporting threads to ensure that collectors with high device counts process tasks more efficiently during heavier loads
- Improved Active Discovery process for WMI enabled devices.
- Fixed an issue where some Collector downgrades were failing.
- Additional tuning to threads assigned to collector methods to help improve collector performance.
- Fixed a bug where LogFile monitoring may not trigger alerts properly when filenames are changed.
- Fixed a bug where changing wmi.pass values may result in PDH data not collecting properly anymore.
- Fixed a bug with Poll Now for webpage resources where larger sites may not return valid data.