- Improve Windows Event Log performance in some scenarios
- Improve AD task duplication logic. Previously, this could result in delayed AD results, which would make AD appear to be broken.
- Improved AD memory usage
- Reduced CPU usage for SNMP v3 collection
- Added hostactive column to !tlist output. When “true”, successful tasks will contribute to the “heartbeat” (see HostStatus DataSource) that signals that the device is alive (or dead in its absence). When “false”, it means the tasks success has no impact on the heartbeat or the collector’s up/down status.
- Avoid false host down alerts when sbproxy is unexpectedly down.