- Better monitoring of overall memory and CPU usage via a new Collector DataSource.
- Reduce collector memory usage for Active Discovery history.
- Linux collector will create a non-privileged logicmonitor user to run the collector when non-root is selected.
- Support for running system’s snmpwalk and snmpget commands (useSystem=true)
- Reduced SSE memory usage for Internal Web Checks
- Improved WMI error handling logic to avoid gaps and return the real error code in more cases
- Test Active Discovery for SNMP now returns diagnosis commands for both getNext and getBulk
- Improve JMX data collection logic to avoid potential data gaps when invalid connections were errantly cached
- Improved the uninstaller to completely remove the Collector in some scenarios where it was only partially uninstalled
- Fixed potential memory leak with the ESX collector
- Fixed an issue where the Windows Collector device name was shown incorrectly as “Unknown”
- Fixed issue where syslog collector used excessive memory
- Fixed the error that created a useless folder in the install directory
In this Article: