EA Collector 23.102 will be released April 14, 2017, and includes the following:
- Support for the QoS Netflow improvements in v88.
- Support for the new Test Script feature in v88.
- Previously, attempting to move your collector from one host to another too quickly would result in a “Duplicate Collector Detected” error. We have improved our install logic so that a single collector ID can be uninstalled and reinstalled immediately. This change requires v88.
- The Collector will now verify certificates via proxy if a proxy is configured.
- In some cases, the Collector upgrade process required more disk space than initially reserved, causing upgrade to fail. We have increased the amount of space reserved for the upgrade process.
- We have made several improvements to reduce response times and increase reliability of Internal Service checks.
- Fixed a bug in EA 23.076 causing script collection issues if multiple tasks downloaded the script file simultaneously. This pertains to any script datasource with multiple instances, such as NTP when applied to multiple devices.
- The Collector’s sbshutdown process was configured to kill its processes based on process ID. If a system subprocess was associated with that PID from a previous process, it was shutdown as well. We have added additional logic to verify that the processes being stopped are the Collector’s processes.
- In some cases, WMI data collection would fail to recover from a lost connection. We have improved the Collector’s WMI connection management.
In this Article: